RDRC S8 Round 0 - Test Rally (9th - 15th January 2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ole Marius Myrvold

JWB 96-13
Staff
Premium
6dvE6dG.png

oF1eNE6.png

Important Notes:
  • The Rally is from 9th January 00:01 GMT until 15th January 23:59GMT. You must've finished and uploaded your time on the last stage before the end-time.
  • Remember to join the correct RaceNet League for the system you play on. If not, you will not be able to participate in any rallies. Find your correct league here
  • Control that your RaceNet Name is the same you signed up with, if not, please inform us of your new name here
  • If you drive with another RaceNet Name than you have on the Entry List, and not have given us any notification on the name change, you will not get any result from the rally. There will not be any exceptions to this.
  • If you have not signed up, you can do so here. You must sign up to be able to participate.
  • Feel free to take screenshots and videos and share it in our Rally World Thread :)
  • Feel free to share your experience from the rally in this thread, share your perfect runs and share your massive failures, all in the name of fun!
  • Any rule changes will be posted in the Directors Note Thread. Please keep yourself updated on any changes.
  • In case anyone would wonder - this is not a point scoring event.

Last edited:
I hate you all
Before I ramble (brag) one quick question, do I have the replay files in the game or I need to record just after the stage?
Now for the bragging part:
- I love this game, even tho my talent is limited(just lot's of practice) but with my schedule kinda hard to practice or know if I should race today or another day, the point is that I am awake since Monday at 22H so atm I have 26h since I am awake and in 30min I live for another 18h trip, YEY....arrived today and had to do it today
- one spin(****ing Sweden), one crash(off course Finland) and one recovery(wales, hate myself for that as it was just stupid at very low speed) so I think in perfect conditions I would have had a 20sec faster time, but more than happy that for now, I beat @robt100 .

Dear teammate @Baddog you have some big shoes to fill, good luck

Al the bragging is that atm I am 8th overall in a 70's car:))

@Ole Marius Myrvold probably it's written somewhere but I forgot, at the end is there a possibility to see for a stage times based on classes, 4wd+,4wd-,2wd+,2wd-. thank you

do I have the replay files in the game or I need to record just after the stage?
Now for the bragging part:

@Ole Marius Myrvold probably it's written somewhere but I forgot, at the end is there a possibility to see for a stage times based on classes, 4wd+,4wd-,2wd+,2wd-. thank you

No saving of replays as per usual Codemasters games. Which is why we went the route with the Magazine for this season ;) You must record after each single stage if you want to.

Not from Codemasters side, but from @Michael Nelson after the rally :)

6 stages in on PS4 in my massively overpowered 80's Lancia 037, and currently leading the more modern 2010 WRC machines! Granted, we only have a handful of PS4 competitors... but curious to see how the 037 stacks up overall!

I believe the drivers in the seventies class may have to go and "seed" the roads with nails and drywall screws before Mr.C and Baddog do their runs. :devilish:

Which short cut did you take?:p
I know i lost a lot of time on the gravel stages at finland and GB (puncture for a whole stage!) but still don't think that would count for 2 minutes of time! Well done, I think you've found your calling Mr C. :thumbsup:
Monte Carlo and Germany felt right in my element, Greece and Wales was all about the setup (found one on workshop, setup gave me confidence to joggle the car was quite fun) Sweden I did about 6runs of each stage, Finland had no setup and drove like snail :(
Atm my ffb is utter **** also, dirt rally doesn't support Thrustmaster TS-PC it seems and for the life in me I couldn't find a setting, anyway Ty I am sure that for the proper rally you'll be on it

Made a good start in Monte Carlo, then lost it all in Greece and Sweden. Made so many mistakes. Clawed back a bit of time in Finland and Germany... Now on to Wales.

Good thing this is only a shakedown. I deffs need to practice more in the gravel and snow. #TarmacIsLyfe

6 stages in on PS4 in my massively overpowered 80's Lancia 037, and currently leading the more modern 2010 WRC machines! Granted, we only have a handful of PS4 competitors... but curious to see how the 037 stacks up overall!
Hats off for you! :thumbsup: I love this car, and loved to take it to RDRC (was my first option):( but its really hard to not make a mistake or spin with it. If you have been able to "master the beast" is really a good performance!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back