RDRC S5 Round 5 - South Swedish Rally (18th - 21st May)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You couldn't have chosen a harder Power stage, could you :p

As I'm from south Sweden, I can say this. Not all of the these stages feel like the sort of South Swedish roads I was hoping for but no matter, Gravel, Alfa...., and some bravery shall solve all problems. As Mr.McRae so clearly put it:

If in doubt, flat out (won't work in the Alfa all the way but quite far on the way) :)

Honestly, there's little we can play with stage wise in the series with the original-format stages.
It gets quite samey having to reuse the stages over and over, but I suppose thats what we have to live with since few people can play BTB stages.
I would have LOVED to use the BTB Sweden stages as they are fantastic, and the same goes for the upcoming Finland and Safari Rallies. But what can you do...:unsure:

No need to worry Jack, just saying that it doesn't look quite like Swedish stages all the time :)

Still really good and fun stages that shall offer a blind crest or 2, especially the Power Stage which shall be interesting with a first time with Johan in me ears instead of the in-game notes :D

They work for some, and not for others, and then they don't work for some either. It's not fun to lose rallies because you can't load the stage, so this is a better option, in my opinion.

SS13 - Poland R - It says tarmac mod, is that right?

I guess that's a mistake, but we'll have to wait for Jack to clarify that.

BTB stages doesn't have that much loading/not working problems anymore. However, many of them have object that you can drive straight through. And with no chance for us to check those replays, there might be massive time to gain by cutting and driving like a... a..., you get the point!
That is what I think is the biggest problem!

Unfortunately I have to pull out of this round. You know the feeling when you're flying abroad and your luggage gets boarded in a wrong plane? That's exactly what happened to me. I'm in southern Sweden but my Proton is in Uzbekistan. Since I'm here and I don't have a rally to worry about, I have a lot of time to watch ice hockey and Eurovision Song Contest :p

Unfortunately I have to pull out of this round. You know the feeling when you're flying abroad and your luggage gets boarded in a wrong plane? That's exactly what happened to me. I'm in southern Sweden but my Proton is in Uzbekistan. Since I'm here and I don't have a rally to worry about, I have a lot of time to watch ice hockey and Eurovision Song Contest :p

Please, watch the ERC or the X-Games instead!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back