RDRC S4 Round 4 - Ulster Rally (5th - 8th May)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im going to do the EU1 session as well (I did OC1 session this morning :p ). I hope its alright (I know it has been mentioned billion times, I just dont remember :p ). I just want to compete with my friend Andris, my first session results will be counted, right? :)

Just finished my run and I'm really glad I survived this very twisty bumpy rally! :)

I have made a very good car setup for this round and the suspension did a really nice job on all stages, I also set my new best time on Bergheim and Falstone II where I went flat out. My run on both RSI stages were not perfect though but not too much time were lost. I'm really satisfied with the car and my performance for this round and I'm really happy about it.

Thanks to the organizers and good luck to all drivers for the next sessions!

This will be interesting... I like Bergheim, it nearly has everything of the German Rally stages(Panzerplatte would also be nice...). It's a bit more difficult though.

The only things I worry about is my problem to get the suspension right for the stages(More like the whole setup itself again:p) and the proneness to lose it at high speed/when you just touch the grass off the tarmac a little... But my first impression is good. Bumpiness is less bad than at some of the artifical gravel stages we had IMO.

I may be being thick here but when I go to compete on monday do I have to do anything to set up the accumulative damge or will it be automatically set up? I know that may sound dumb but I wasn't sure

aaah guys anyone know this problem but my rscenter freezez when countdown reaches -00:00:10 cannot continue by any means
Sorry, haven't encountered that, hope someone knows a fix :(

I may be being thick here but when I go to compete on monday do I have to do anything to set up the accumulative damge or will it be automatically set up? I know that may sound dumb but I wasn't sure
It's set up with the session, you just have to join and drive.

A couple of notes for cumulative damage rallies, in case anyone's not aware:
  • if you retire from a stage, you get a new car for the next stage, regardless of service intervals
  • if you decide to repair your car, you will get a default time, i.e. skip the following stage, so use it only in extreme circumstances
  • the body of the car will get repaired on every stage, everything else stays broken until the next service

also.. for next year, Ulster Rally should be wet at least 50% of the time.. Now, I hate the tarmac, and I hate wet tarmac even more.. but if truth be told N ireland is generally under a big wet cloud most of the time.. thats why its so green. (ok fair enough its sunny today) but I just thought I'd make the point, by all means make it sunny and gravel)

;)

Bloody hell, I'm such a fool.
I forgot to change the car from RS200 to my N14 URT because of the club rally. I noticed it just when I had pressed the "Drive Stage" button. :(
I'll do EU2 then.

Oh no, it´s the rally week already? So I guess I´ve missed the sign-up deadline (those exams are killing me) again. :( Can I at least attend withnout scoring points?
Martin Matus - matuma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back