RDRC S2 - Round 8 - Vauxhall Rally of Wales (18th - 21st June)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am ready for the event! I have for the first time this season actually practiced ahead of a rally, and feel okay with both cars and stages. I will set out on the mission to first of all save my second position in the championship, as I need a second position in the rally and Norbert have to be out of points for me to take the championship win.

Good luck and have fun all of you :)

Hnn,

I joined in EU3, 1 minute from start i noticed my wheel wasn't plugged in.

Quickly i kill rscenter to plug it in, restart Rscenter and find the RDsession is gone already, pretty sure i had half a minute left...
What to do now?

for first I think you dont have to kill RSCenter to plugin your wheel - this only applies when you are in the game itself..
if you missed the round, you can still join tomorrow, otherwise there isnt much to do :(

i missed the round, was before the first stage.

I will try to join OC4 tomorrow, if i find the time for it.
Yeah i assumed you didn't had to kill it. But i thought it was better to not find it out on the first start and just sitting there.
Just didn't time it right i suppose...

It was a bad season finale for me :D

Before the rally, I decided I won't push. I will drive slower, but I would like to finish every stages. Until the second Chird II stage I managed to this, but after what came... first, I still don't know what happened on that stage. My car looked like behaving so good, but in that turn... bumm! Hit the tree, hit my engine, my engine dead.

After that 'shock', I found again a good pace, but in the end of the last Chird stage, I did a huge mistake again (why not? :D ), which cost me that I had to retire from the last Rally School stage. Don't know if will enough for some points or not, we will se, but that's positive that I didn't do as many huge mistake like in the first two rallies of the season.

Roy, you were so faast man! :) I tried to race with your time, but after three stages I saw that I won't any chance against you. :)

Congrats to all, who finished the rally! :)

First loop of stages done, taking it cautiously. Have had a couple of scares, so slowed down. Looking to be a fight over tenths and hundreds of seconds this rally :)
Slippery as can be on SS7, ended up with a spin in the final junction there. Other than that the second loop was okay.

Overnight service - apart from a spin, no problems at all. Trying to keep it sensible :)

Did ok on the first 2 stages after the service, but on SS11 I span twice under power and lost heaps of time...
An okay run on the final 3 stages did send me to a 2nd in class in this session. Right now I have to hope for Norbert to have a miserable rally and no other to be faster than me to become champion, but at least I secured the 2nd in the championship with this run :) :)

A good run by Nigel aswell, being a second or two ahead of me on just about every single stage tonight.

Thanks to the organizing crew for a wonderful championship :)

Very bad run this time for me, lack of practice clearly shown. Had trouble free run until Chirdonhead, 2xCFH there :poop:. Next time round on this stage, again CFH and gearbox locked in 5th. At the next ( and last ) stage instead of the locked 5th the game give me slipping gearbox:confused:, the car barely moved, much much worse then being locked in 5th:drink:.
All in all no retirements but it wouldn't make any difference if i had one. Will need to start practicing if i want to challenge ( and i do ) for the title next session.

:thanks: to all who participated in session 2, well done to Sebastien for the well deserved 2nd title:trophy::star:, Thx to the organizers & RD.

See you all next session, its been fun:poke::rally::)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back