RDRC S2 - Round 8 - Vauxhall Rally of Wales (18th - 21st June)

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the issues faced in the recent RallyClub event and no clear fix for the issue it is with great regret that the organisers have had to cancel the SweetLamb stage. It has now been replaced by a reverse run of Chirdonhead.

Possible Update 6 date

It appears that rallyesim will release an update on the weekend of the event. As we have said before, drivers should NOT update their system untill AFTER they have driven if the update comes out on that weekend. In the past these updates have fixed problems (most likely this update will fix the issue with SweetLamb, but we can't be sure) how ever they can cause others. Any driver that updates before round 8 does so at their own risk.

Sad to not run SweetLamb, it is a very nice stage. What kind of issue do we found ? it works fine for me.

Seb, please read this thread:
http://www.racedepartment.com/richard-burns-rally/56546-sweet-lamb-loading-error.html
and also the Rally Club thread for "Rally-Lights Trophy". It gives some explanation of the problems being found by some drivers.
Many drivers had no problems, but we had about 5 drivers who could not load the stage.
We have been trying to discuss the problem with the maker of FixUp, as well as trying different solutions ourselves, but the problem seems a bit variable and only affects some drivers.
I can understand removing it from the RDRC at this stage, especially with us using Accumulating Damage, where the stage not loading would result in a severe penalty.

It's a real shame though, it's a great stage and ideal for a Rally Of Wales. :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 330 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 228 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 224 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 168 7.9%