RDRC S2 - Round 5 - Kouvola Auto-Ralli (18/19th April)

Status
Not open for further replies.
30-ish drivers, not so bad. But yeah, pretty strange, since this will be a fun and easy one.

LOL, maybe I have been spoiled by the large numbers in the early rounds.

Edit: But I've just looked through this last round and we got 12 drivers signed up over the rally weekend. Lets hope;)

If there is anyone that has decided not to compete anymore, for what ever reason, i would like to hear from you to find out why. Even if it as simple as you don't feel you are competitive and are not enjoying it, or if you feel every 3 weeks is too much or to little, we want to know.

The organising team is working on the rules for next season right now. There maybe something we can do to make it more interesting and to have you come back.

I have a little problem here now. As I'm going to drive two races in the WV8S here (The V8 Supercar series) I've joined the clubrace on Monday. However, I have no idea if I'm able to drive this rally on Sunday or Tuesday. So, I'm not going to race on Monday as planned, but I don't know when I'm going to race either.

I have a little problem here now. As I'm going to drive two races in the WV8S here (The V8 Supercar series) I've joined the clubrace on Monday. However, I have no idea if I'm able to drive this rally on Sunday or Tuesday. So, I'm not going to race on Monday as planned, but I don't know when I'm going to race either.

Apart from the fact that you are driving in my ARCH enemy cars you can drive in any session mate. :wink:

Thanks Rick,ended up being GMT +11 for me.Looks like daylight saving finishing here and starting in Europe put everything out of wack for me.My fault for not checking earlier.I will have to miss this round.

Kevin, you should indeed be GMT+11. Did you adjust your Time Synch under Settings in RSCenter when DST finished in NZ?

If you have the problems again, you can get around it by setting your PC clock to the Server time (which I think is GMT+2), and also adjust your RSCenter Time Synch to the same.

Did you try clicking on "Display Server Time" in RSCenter (Public Sessions) and letting the game synch your clock? I think that will only give the correct time if you have the Setting at GMT+11 though, but at least it will quickly show you if you have the Setting wrong (it will change to an incorrect PC clock time).

turd: I have my french gf's mum and auties over for the week, missed my eu1 spot, a 1000 apologies to Rick etc. If I can, perhaps I can slip into one of the later sessions? (I doubt I will be able to give any notice, if thats ok??)

You have a french girlfriend and you want simpathy from ME, the single guy?:confused:

FINE..........join in when you can mate. the rules state that you can drive in any session, but ONLY one session. As long as you have't started another session it is fine

I will definately be present at the EU session tonight, as it is my only available slot of doing the rally. I cannot afford any more zeroes on my list, Yann is rigt on my tail in the championship :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back