RDRC S2 - Round 5 - Kouvola Auto-Ralli (18/19th April)

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol

but you know everybody can found a great challenge in this championship. You have proved that you can be a Grade 1 driver by scoring points this season and you can do it again.
There is a big fight for the for the podium and the top 5.
And I hope that Jakub will do the round 6, because the last tarmac was not the best for him with all these bumps, and I want to fight with him on his lands !

And I think that all of the drivers want to show there skills !

After yet another slight delay (some projects-grade football in the spring drizzle ;)) team standings after round 5 are complete. Only 10 teams still eligible for classification, with 2 teams facing the possibility of being excluded soon (string of 2 no-shows from one of the teammates). Project D is far ahead of their competition, with some close results for two Ford teams and C4 equipped Memorizers squad from The Black Rebels. Also no more teams with 0 points scored from now on.

[click on the image to see it in full size]

Sorry, but isn't Press on Regardless not eligible for classification anymore? James Knowles missed 4 rounds already.

To score points in the Teams championship both drivers must compete in 6 out of the 8 rallies in the season. If either driver misses 3 rounds or more the team will forfeit all points.[/COLOR]

Also, shouldn't Nijo Rally be in front of Rex WRT?(36 points against 18)

Of course there is a mistake with Nijo and Rex. Seems it was too late yesterday ;). Fixing it now.

About Press on Regardless - since they were formed recently initial 3 rounds don't count for them, but they are allowed only 1 missed rally. So if James misses another event they're out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back