RDRC S1 - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ughhh holy CRAP are you serious? I looked at this several times and thought that the US stages started at 11pm on the 28th not at monday night! Man i was so pumped for this.. is there anyway i could still drive it with a significant penalty? Even if the penalty is in DNF? (I at least want experience with how this RSRBR app works)

Ah, too bad Brandon...
But no worries, I'll set up a session for you, just let me know what time. And if nobody objects, I can add you to the standings as well.

EDIT: Just give me at least 45 minutes, I'm currently in a race :)

Can we go for 11pm tonight as originally planned in my world? haha. If anyone objects then that is definitely cool.. i had a responsibility to get the times right as much as anyone else but as i said before.. to get some experience with the app would be great.

20100830rdrcs1round2.png

There is a mistake in the standing, for the "Diff prev" column.
The gap between Jakub and Dariusz is not the good one. Maybe a mistake in your excel file.

There is a mistake in the standing, for the "Diff prev" column.
The gap between Jakub and Dariusz is not the good one. Maybe a mistake in your excel file.

Nicely spotted. There are a couple of other ones below too. Corrected in my file, will upload when the forum works fine again, :thanks:

I guess I forgot to calculate Diff prev for all sessions, I just did the Diff lead. So Diff prev is wrong wherever people from different sessions meet.

EDIT: corrected files uploaded, if you notice anything else, let me know

Team FOG Skin

Thanks for the nice comments, had a bad start rolling and a CFH on SS1 made for a difficult rally chasing Warren, just couldn't get there in the end but had a good night.

Thanks RD for the event and looking forward to the next one.

rbr_006.jpg

I can't beleif it , you stayed awake till morning to do the video ? Geat job like a real director, just watched it! For what I saw, I hold the record for the longest jump in Mineshaft, that ended badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 34 15.6%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 27 12.4%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 30 13.8%
  • Thursday

Votes: 28 12.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 76 34.9%
  • Saturday

Votes: 124 56.9%