RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

• Dallas Willms

Also I forgot to ask, do you guys usually have teamspeak on, or just use the in game chat for the most part?

Dallas

This happened to me the other day too when I was trying to join a game (I thought one of the other servers was the hot lap server)?

Any ideas?

it sometimes happen with add-on tracks, its just a matter of deleting it and reinstall it

Also I forgot to ask, do you guys usually have teamspeak on, or just use the in game chat for the most part?

Dallas

for myself i don't use teamspeak and i can't really say if the other use it or not.

Everytime I've ever connected to the Teamspeak server it has been empty (I usually try to check before every race just in case someone decided to join). I think it would be nice to use (if we can understand each other :p ) as I usually forget to check the chat and miss a lot of what is typed. I'll keep checking as always :)

A very interesting night on Donington. Having never done 28 laps before, it was to be a little of unknown. I didnt get too much practice in, as I was only confirmed for a member yesterday and was tired too, but the oversteer... omg.

Qualified 4th (after Marty lost connection), with a slide at Fogarty's so I was fairly happy. At the start, I kept to the inside, and lost a place briefly to Dave Gardner, who then promptly ran wideand handed me the place back, cheers for that Dave :thumb:

We all slotted in line down Craners and Old Hairpin (thank god), but approaching McLeans, Dave Lemon speared off to the left at very high speed, gifting me 3rd place. Over the next few laps I traded places with Plaikner and Gardner (usually coming about from one of us making a mistake). I couldn't see a thing behind those two, with all their tyre smoke lol.

Then a couple of big mistakes saw me drop back and I didn't have the pace to catch up to them, but I was fairly happy in the knowledge that Dave would have to add fuel in his stop. I pitted on lap 14, changing both fronts and that's when the fun began. I slotted in 7th and 3rd net.

Trying to steer the car without sliding was like trying to negotiate the Titanic through some icebergs, and Plaikner and Ploeg had the same problems. I was gradually pulling in Plaikner but not enough to catch and pass him, while Ploeg was between 2 and 4 seconds behind, depending on who was sliding off the track!

And into the final lap, I had a 1.4 second lead on Ploeg in 4th. A slide through Old Hairpin meant he closed up on me, and I was under pressure. And of course, I succumbed. I put half an inch on the grass on the exit of Coppice and 3rd was gone! Gutted!

So I came home 4th, having learnt many things. Thanks to RD and Simon for setting up this night!

• Chad711

Name on RD forum: Chad Hermann
Name in game: Chad Hermann
Your Country: USA
Car: Chevy
Special remarks: I am going to try and make this. If I do, fair warning. I have never raced at this track nor have I ever raced the WTCC class. I need to get some seat time with you guys. Do my best to be there. The latest to join server is qual or practice?

Hey Chad, glad you joined up.

If and when you manage to get on the server. I have uploaded my setup for this track for the chevy. It is extremely fast and geared perfect. You will just have to learn the track is all. That should get you off to a good start.

Look forward to seeing you on the track.

Keith

• Chad711

Ok thank you for that. Any one using team speak? If not you might want to log on any ways so you can hear me say sorry over and over! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back