RDCCC S1 - Chevrolet Camaro Cup (STCC - The Game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yves Larose

Premium
758202Camaro_Iroc_Z_challenge_flyer.jpg

Open to all RD trial and premium members​

Class: STCC Camaro Cup​

Number of races: 4​

Schedule

1. Mid-Ohio none chicane - Monday March 2nd 2009 - 45 minutes
2. Road America - Monday March 16th 2009 - 45 minutes
3. Watkins Glenn Nascar layout - Monday March 30th 2009 - 45 minutes
4. Mosport 77 - Monday April 13th 2009 - 45 minutes​

Format

Practice @ 20:00 GMT - 1 hour
Qualifiers @ 21:00 GMT - 15 minutes Superpole
Warmup @ 21:15 GMT - 10 minutes
Race @ 21:25 GMT - 45 minutes

Points Distribution

Race points are awarded when a driver completed: >= 75% of the total time of the race.​

Qualifying points

• P1: 1
Race points
  • P1: 20
  • P2: 17
  • P3: 15
  • P4: 13
  • P5: 11
  • P6: 10
  • P7: 9
  • P8: 8
  • P9: 7
  • P10: 6
  • P11: 5
  • P12: 4
  • P13: 3
  • P14: 2
  • P15: 1
Fastest Laptime: 1​

Weather

Dry condition

Rolling Start (manual)

Single driver Challenge

Costum skin allowed ( see details in the skin thread )

No weight penalities

Mandatory pitstop

Ill be practicing possibly tonite as im super swamped the rest of the week... As my schedule is right now I am making this race. I am also not going to schedule anything work related unless I 100% have too. I was soooo destroyed I missed the last race, cause I had prepared enough to possible get within a few points of Chris.

Ah well, I would love to finish the last race well and make for a wicked highlight video.

Ill post when ive got some times.

i did some more testing the pass week and i got down to 1:39:3xx and ran a constant 1:39:8xx with full tank, i also tested the fuel and no problem with one stop. my best guess is that this round will be the closest of them all, first cause the guy's that were at the back at the start are getting faster each time we run the Camaro and the other reason is the track itself, its width and therefor easier to push the car and be fast. anyway it should be a very exciting final round with all the battles for the standing position :drool:

Really great race for me to end the championship! At the end, that was the best fight for the podium I ever saw. I knew if Bob gets to the leading spot in our pack he'll get away so I pushed. But Neil and me both overshot the braking zone a bit and no matter I got past Neil, Bob overtook me, I tried to fight back but soon he was too far! Then I had a nice fight with Patrick, he overtook me at the end so I finished 5th. I tried to do what I did in Lime Rock and pass at the end of the last lap but I couldn't do that again:D

WD everybody. I'm happy with my 8th place at the end of the championship:)

And of course congratulations to Chris for winning the championship, and almost all of the races!:)

whooohoooo
I did it
I don't know how the hell I pull a win here, but I did it lol
I was way slower than the guys up front in practice, but suddenly I find myself faster than everyone during quali.....got pole......
race was smooth, never have been challenge....only by Yves who was gaining on me before pitstop but he dropped back....no idea what happened..
same with Gary during pit, no idea what happened but he quited...
So hat happened Yves and Gary?
So from there on with no-one else to challenge me for race and points I was just cruising for the win...
Brought it home baby
Another win and the Camaro trophy (5 wins of the 6 races looool......and 6 win of all the 7 camaro races that I have been :)....I cannot believe this....awesome :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes