rF2 RD500 2009 (rFactor)

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Must say it is not very often i am nervous before a race starts but this one has got me crapping myself :scared:, new to the cars, newish to rfactor & newish to ovals, do not care if i wipe myself out (which i fully expect to do) but more scared i collect some innocent bystander while i crash n burn :embarrassed: but looking forward to the race despite my worries :wink2:

Must say it is not very often i am nervous before a race starts but this one has got me crapping myself :scared:, new to the cars, newish to rfactor & newish to ovals, do not care if i wipe myself out (which i fully expect to do) but more scared i collect some innocent bystander while i crash n burn :embarrassed: but looking forward to the race despite my worries :wink2:

don't worry Neil
you will do ok
Just remember to wear diapers during the race :D:D:D:D
(sorry had to do it :p)

Lol you are making a joke but I think i have to shake the old friend very good on the toilet before the race starts, because the racelength is intense and not time for pee-break :)

RD500 2009 - Race Reports

Please use this thread for your race reports of the RD500 Race Day
TTIWWOP.gif

(this thread is worthless without pics)

The only thing that hes me pissing myself if the ideal of the manual formation lap with a standing start! And the treat of my dog jumping on me cos teh race is so long. May have to shut them outside.

• Theo Loonstra

One of the reserve driver better stand by Rfracktor isn't booting up again although I did a full clean install on my computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes