rF2 RD500 2009 (rFactor)

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Theo Loonstra

I am still working on it to get Rfactor started but so far no succes :damnit::damnit::damnit::freaked-out:

Just to add, are you using new AV software? I had it years back where it wouldnt start due to my AV. I cant remember what I was using at the time tho. Probrably the old AVG antivirus. I ran it on sleep mode and it fired straight up.

• Theo Loonstra

Well I have my firewall and AV disabled, closed steam and Xfire on my computer but still isn't working.
My 407 pre quali laps were for nothing in the end ;(

• Theo Loonstra

Bram I have reinstalled the game did everything I could think of sorry but nothing I can do about it

I`m finished with this crap game!! good luck you guys... but in this moment rF goes off my hdd! If this is any sim, then I`m god.

explanaitons why:
1. safety car in 1st lap.. why: god knows!
2. I got a stop and go after 1st lap - reason : god knows!
3. after 5 laps or so, again a stop and go - reason: god know!

weel ,after a good qualy 3rd time ,the start was strange with the pace car after the formation lap,don't mind...i've lost 2 place and was 5th when after 12 laps my engine was too hot,don't understand why because my rad was open to 6,btw i've continu and after 25 laps i've seen rik kay spinning just in front of me,my first reaction was to turn may wheel right and i've hit the wall,i've try to pit to fix the damages but unfortunately after my pit,the car wasspinning at each acceleration :( i'm sad because it have been a long waitt a long prequaly day....all that for that :( i whish i could have fix my car and race atm !

Not sure what went on, but as soon as we went green my game crashed. The start was going well until the road block on back straight that caused damage to a number of racers myself included. The pace car caused everyone a few surprises especially as it was not supposed to be there.

Still it was great whilst it lasted just need to get some race laps

Annoyed

Neil why were you so slow on the straight? i had nowhere to go apart from the barrier

Steve i said i was pitting so why did go down the inside of me?

And while you dodged Steve, i rolled over your right tyres by staying high!
I noticed you called it a day at that point, i had alot of damage from that, but managed to carry on.
Not good!
(im not blaming you Ben, you were only avoiding a suprise attack! i had no where to go)

Jai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years