RD Summer Fun Contest – The Ugliest Car Ever Made, 'Grand Finale’

If the Multipla was French I'd be a bit more forgiving, the French have quirky cars, sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. The Italians know better though, I don't know how the car made it from a persons nightmares into the real world. Maybe Fiat was going through an absinth phase and the whole company was out of it's mind during that period.

I think the Fiat Multipla has been stereotyped as being the most ugly car due to top gear maybe, I really don't find it as the ugliest ever made, like this for ex what I have seen yesterday:

I don't even know what it is. Looked like a car wreck from a distance
fZRzYz

Last edited:
The Fiat. No question.
"Boss, should we make the hood/bonnet meet the windshield like every other car in history?"
"No! That would be a waste of valuable aerodynamic drag!"
"Okay, but we still have the problem of how the occupants in the back seat will see backward over their outside shoulder"
"Add glass you fools! Safety be damned!"

Well multipla maybe looks weird from front but rear looks ok and interior is great for family, moreover an uncle had one so the design doesn't shock me.

Nissan cargo is a utility car for professionals so design doesn't shock me either, I know other utility cars way more ugly.

Finally my choice goes for rodius as it is as ugly from any point of view, here is front for people who don't see it p0536853-1600-1108.jpg

After several votes "for" the Fiat, in my opinion the ugliest becomes the Nissan... finally ! ;)

Cheers ! :)

I was actually a little too quick to vote for the very very ugly Multipla - but after pressing that button, I also thought - "Hey - the Nissan is one hell of a lot uglier" But I cannot undo the vote - and that´s alright - because the Multipla is also seriously ugly. :sick::sick:

• Deleted member 379375

You need to do an ugly kit car thread next, they are in a whole new league.

Google 'ugly kit car' but be warned, it an't pretty and some people may be offended. :sick:

Speaking of horror, did you know guys Pininfarina did this:
capture_decran_2018-06-25_a_10.21.38.png

Look for Autolib, or even Utilib, self-service free car to rent for a small distance in Paris and suburbs.

How can people capable of designing a Ferrari can achieve such thing... that's a mistery ! Recreation time ? Make the worth to make the best ? A rejected urban Ferrari project ? Who knows ?

The S-Cargo is a fun looking little thing. I do not understand the hate at all.

Th Multipla is a bland looking late 90s blob which is somewhat redeemed if anything by the unusually proportioned lip under the windscreen, which at least adds a point of interest.

The Rodius is largely bland for the most part as well, but the rear is genuinely unattractive in the sort of way cheap 1970s architechture is, and therefore gets my vote.

My dad has a Ssangyong Rodius, and despite being the rear as ugly as it can, the front looks so agressive (2007 facelift) and with the 2.7L 5 cylinder turbo diesel and its 5-speed manual transmission, it becomes a perfect family car and it is super fun to drive fast

Edit: Straight piped sounds like a gasoline 5cylinder, sounds beautiful

I can't choose between them, so I'm voting the Multipla. Why ? Because I never saw the other two on the road, but I can still see a Multipla from time to time that makes my eyes bleed.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back