RD Moto-Manager - Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Deleted member 161052

So, there aren't much competitors this season, but we could expect more teams to come after the final pre-season test!

IMPORTANT: If we stay with only 10 riders and 6 teams, almost all sponsor targets won't make sense. In that case would you prefer to renegotiate sponsor or that 2 "factory" teams get in with 2 riders each?
Factory team would have tyre and chassis which are used by most of the grid and they would be called by engine supplier. Their commands would be generic: all max in quali and same pace for whole race.
Would make sense to add some teams, I'd even say 3 teams à 2 or 2 teams à 3 riders.

• Deleted member 161052

I would add just enough riders to have all point positions filled.:thumbsup:

@airutonpurosuto8912 : you can join even for this quali or race if you decide to. You don't need to wait for this test to finish.;)
I'll take part.

Team Name: Canoncycle Racing
Engine: Yamaha
Chassis: Suter
Tyre: Bridgestone
Rider 1: Nobuatsu Aoki
Rider 2: Loris Reggiani
Rider 3 undecided.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Deleted member 161052

Nobuatsu Aoki: new engine (1st), new chassis (1st), new soft tyres, 10 litres fuel, Pace 6
Loris Reggiani: new engine (1st), new chassis (1st), new soft tyres, 6 litres fuel, Pace 5

Pre season race 3 - Argentina - Qualification

Another close quali sessioon is behind us, with 7 riders in just 0.2 seconds. And Stoner now taking a pole ahead of Rossi. They are followed by Pedrosa who is using his engine for 3rd race in a row. Behind them, again fantastic battle between 2KF1 and Grip Racing riders. New team, Canoncycle Racing managed to get into fight with DTK's. Which was unexpected but it looks like there were time issues for DTK as their pit crew fell a sleep, so riders just took what they had and went on track.
Let's see what will happen in last test race, which will be run on this Sunday afternoon. Good luck everyone.:thumbsup:
@Jimlaad43 check first post for Q&A, your riders had 10lit and all used parts.

Quali.png

Not too shabby :)

For the race:
Hard tyres, push 1, and put in 16,3l of fuel, run all new

are we allowed to change manufacters after the pre-season races or are we forced to stick with what we've got?

• Deleted member 161052

Aoki: old engine, hard tyres, old chassis, 17 litres fuel, 5, 7, 12, 22
Reggiani: old engine, hard tyres, old chassis, 19 litres fuel, 6, 8, 16, 23

@Sasha Jednak how maximum is the fuel tank for this race?

Ok guys, I just so that falling of the bike didn't have any effect on chassis and engine failure didn't have effect on engine. So I updated the code:
1) Falling of the bike will take 25% of chassis wear
2) Engine failure will take 30% of the engine wear.

Let me know what you think about it. Like for yes or post below why not.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Monthly

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Yearly

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%