RD Moto-Manager - Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indianapolis - Qualification

Dani Pedrosa takes a pole by a surprise, the question still remains can he finally finish the race at leat on podium?
Loris Baz flew to second just 1 thousandth ahead of Stoner. Whose main rival Byrne managed only 9th in this session. Arrows duo are 4th and 5th with Lorenzo ahead. Tessari got 6th with 1 thousandth ahead of Rea. Capirossi with his heavily worn engine got to 8th place, it is expected that he takes new engine for the race. Last 2 runners are Honda's duo while others missed this session and it is questionable if 2KF1 and Cannoncycle will compete until the end of this season...

Race will be held next weekend or earlier if everyone send their commands. (@airutonpurosuto8912 @Aidan Keranen please just confirm if you're skipping race)
Quali.png

Well that was very close indeed!

Do a full tank, start on (new) softs and run pace 2 between laps 3-24

Last edited:
I forgot about Hopkins. :confused:

Pedrosa: Pace 4 all the way, full fuel, new hards, old engine, old chassis
Hopkins: Pace 3 all the way, full fuel, new hards, old engine, old chassis

Indianapollis - Race

Lap 1:
not really exciting first lap. Pedrosa took the lead from pole, and Lorenzo managed to get ahead of Stoner for third.
Lap 2: Capirossi is on the move, overtaking Byrne and Rea down the main straight.
Lap 3: Saarinen's Honda couldn't make it and he finished this race in cloud of dark smoke.
Lap 4: Pedrosa and Stoner made same mistake going to deep before hairpin. This gives the lead to Baz and Lorenzo is right on his back. Pedrosa is 4th and Stoner is all the way in 12th.
Lap 5: Dani overtakes Tessari but he is blocked by Lorenzo in second sector.
Lap 6: Dani is beack in the lead. Taking both, Baz and Lorenzo down the main straight. That Yamaha looks powerful or it is just about the current pace oof all riders...
Lap 7: Criville makes a mistake being under pressure from Stoner.
Lap 9: Hopkins makes a mistake and falls to last place, around 5sec behind Criville.
Lap 10: Capirossi overtakes Tessari for second, behind Baz overtakes Lorenzo for 5th.
Lap 14: Big hit for Aprillia, as Tessari's engine fails.
Lap 18: This lap takes on Ducati's. Rossi and Rea had to stop in third sector due to engine problems. And their fight was most interesting at this point of race with Rea trying but Rossi defending fantastically.
Lap 24: After 5 laps of close racing, Stoner makes it by Marques. Although they were fighting they managed to close on Lorenzo, but Spaniard blocked Stoner in his attempt for double pass.
Lap 25: What to say about this, nightmare for Slothbike. Looks like another pitwall calculation mistake as both riders are out of fuel. Big, big hit for Pedrosa who was in the lead by almost 3 seconds. Lorenzo overtakes Byrne and takes first place.
Lap 26: This lap belongs to Grip racing, as their both iders are out. Capirossi's engine has failed while Baz run out of fuel.
Lap 27: Stoner attack Byrne and takes second, beating his title rival. Lorenzo wins the race. 3 Honda's are only other still running bikes. 2 of them from Honda Racing and 6th place for Kallio on 2KF1 bike.

LapChart.png
RaceResults.png

Standings will be updated later

You can send commands for practice in Brno. I'll simulate it this Monday.

About the series: as i don't have 100% prepared new version I won't be starting new season. Since I started season 1 without being ready and we all saw how that ended, I don't want to repeat same mistake. So after these 2 races you will get champions, but money want' be transferred to season 2 (if it ever starts), since economy will be changed.

Lap1:
Stoner: 10, hards, 2l, old engine, new tyres, old chassis
Rea: 10, hards, 2l, old engine, new tyres, old chassis

Lap2:
Stoner: 8, hards, 2l, old engine, tyres, chassis
Rea: 8, hards, 2l, old engine, tyres, chassis

Lap3:
Stoner: 6, hards, 2l, old engine, tyres, chassis
Rea: 6, hards, 2l, old engine, tyres, chassis

Lap4:
Stoner: 4, hards, 2l, old engine, tyres, chassis
Rea: 4, hards, 2l, old engine, tyres, chassis