RD Moto-Manager - Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops! We should have been more conservative on the fuel. But good to see Dani has the pace.
1) It is OK
2) Maybe everyone could have team colors and you can apply those cell colors to the lapchart in order to distinguish our drivers more easily. But the lapchart is great as it is, great addition.

Engine suppliers again have stepped up and gave all to inmprove their engines before final pre season test. And by the first results it seems that Aprilia made the best job on consumption, but stil lacks raw power. Honda still dominates on that field, but their wear is horific. On the other side, Ducati was listening all teams, even those they don't supply and increased tank size. Yamaha comes out as engine that doesn't top any category, but they also not worst anywhere except in BHP. (engine data has been updated):)

Pre season race 3 - Argentina - Timetable
Practice: 14th February, in the afternoon.
Qualification: 18th February, 19:00 GMT
Race: 21st February, in the afternoon

All suppliers will get upgrades after this race and there will be 2 weeks pause before first race of the season.

I will try to update the chart to be easier to read it, not sure when will it be ready.:thumbsup:
As for more updates, there won't be any big changes during the season (except if there is some major issue that comes up).:cautious:
I will start making updates for next season in other copy: for now I will just concentrate on adding weather dynamics.:thumbsup:

1-4 (Continue the stint)
Smith - 5 New Hards, Full Tank, same engine/chassis
Tose - 9 New Hards, Full Tank, same engine/chassis
Foggy - 2 New Hards, Full Tank, same engine/chassis

Smith - 10 New Softs, 20% fuel, same engine/chassis
Tose - 10 New Softs, 10% fuel, same engine/chassis
Foggy - 9 New Softs, 8% fuel, same engine/chassis

Lap 1:
Pedrosa: 10, Soft, 5 lt, same engine/chassis

Lap 2:
Pedrosa: 5, Used Soft, 5 lt, same engine/chassis

Lap 3:
Pedrosa: 1, New Hard, 5 lt, same engine/chassis

Lap 4:
Pedrosa: 1, New Soft, 5 lt, same engine/chassis

Lap 5:
Pedrosa: 1, Used Soft, 5 lt, same engine/chassis

actually run the same order as last time for me, which is full fuel, new everything, hards and don't change the fuelload for the 5 laps. Thanks and sorry to keep you waiting :)

I think I might withdraw. With all the other managers im starting to fall behind in. Sorry Sasha it is a great idea just dont have the time atm

I think I might withdraw. With all the other managers im starting to fall behind in. Sorry Sasha it is a great idea just dont have the time atm
Sorry to here that, I am aware that it takes a lot of time at the moment.:(
@airutonpurosuto8912 : could you two please talk and let me know if you will takeover running Pro Force team?

@Jimlaad43 : do you want new engine/chassis at start of first lap or the ones from last race?

Pre season race 3 - Argentina - Practice
Hello again, we are here for 3rd and last pre season test, in Argentina. This is the last chance for teams to experiment and make mistakes before they can hurt. Stoner continued to hold first position here, but he got only5th best time of the day. With great quali laps for Grip and 2 DTK's riders, they took top 4 positions with only Smith a little bit off.
We also have some bad news as 2 teams decided to skip this practice session:
- Mars-Tech GP has licencing problems and they are not sure that they can sort it out before the start of the season.
- Pro Force Racing, first team to get both riders to the finish (in first test race) now has no manager. But there are rumors that someone is already planning to take them over. Let's wait and see what will happen. With 10 riders on the grid, this sport could be in trouble before it has even started.

QUALIFICATION will be run on Thursday night (18th February).

IMPORTANT: If we stay with only 10 riders and 6 teams, almost all sponsor targets won't make sense. In that case would you prefer to renegotiate sponsor or that 2 "factory" teams get in with 2 riders each?
Factory team would have tyre and chassis which are used by most of the grid and they would be called by engine supplier. Their commands would be generic: all max in quali and same pace for whole race.

Practice_lap1.png
Practice_lap2.png
Practice_lap3.png
Practice_lap4.png
Practice_lap5.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 17 12.5%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 15 11.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 14 10.3%
  • Thursday

Votes: 16 11.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 50 36.8%
  • Saturday

Votes: 80 58.8%