RD Mazda MX5 Cup 2020

Cracking race guys!!

I had some lag problems on the second lap and spinned out. I was about thinking I had lost everything, but miracoulosly managed to recover pace and reach Thomas, Craig and @Norman Bruce . Many laps wheel to wheel, specially Norman. I've never had to defend from someone for so many laps. I just can thank you for so many battles together.
I just hope I didn't cause you much trouble.

Also, thanks to everyone for the races, and to the RD staff for organizing the championship. Looking forward to the next one.

Cracking race guys!!

I had some lag problems on the second lap and spinned out. I was about thinking I had lost everything, but miracoulosly managed to recover pace and reach Thomas, Craig and @Norman Bruce . Many laps wheel to wheel, specially Norman. I've never had to defend from someone for so many laps. I just can thank you for so many battles together.
I just hope I didn't cause you much trouble.

Also, thanks to everyone for the races, and to the RD staff for organizing the championship. Looking forward to the next one.
Very good defending Ayrton, it was a pleasure racing with you:thumbsup:. The race did not start so well for me as I got punted in lap 1. I was left in last place but I'm glad I continued as when I caught up with Craig and Ayrton it was a very good race.

Very lonely, but consistent race with me doing very similar lap times lap after lap in 16th. I kept pace with you for a while Phil, but there was no catching you.

It's been a great series.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 234 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years