RD Mazda MX5 Cup 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still don't get it, why losing around 2-3 seconds in each sector -especially in ' 3rd sector (around 4-5 sec.)-. Now I know where the best possible limit is for each corner, but still losing (lap-)time.
Auto clutch may be one reason, but that should more or less only be 1-2 seconds or s.th. then.

There was (a now deleted, or I don't find it anymore) yt video on the Nords with something in the 8:20s, where the driver wasn't driving any quicker in the corners than me, so I don't get it why. ;)

Last edited:
So, because people seems to be concerned about the fuel needed, I just made 4 for laps with 30 bots and 96% grip. I started with 36 liters, enough to race four laps without being able to go full trotlle on some parts due to traffic and grip. Maybe some extra liters would be safer cause a fun thing happened during this race:

Fourth laps, I reached the 9th place. While I go into Metzgesfeld, all the bots in front of me run out of fuel :roflmao:, going downhill until Ex muhle :laugh:.

Resetting, re-initializing (off/on switching) the DSL modem could help (in some cases). At least with my provider (/or modem type) it's occasionally necessary to do that.. , when the I-Net connection is very slow & almost not there. ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play