RD Le Mans Series Season 7 (rFactor 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello drivers! :)

The Talking Door Racing Team is currently planning the driver line-ups for the upcoming season. Ideally, we'd like to enter a P2 and a GT, so we are interested in adding some fresh blood to our rosters.
TDR.jpg

Feel free to send me a private message if you are interested and feel like you are up for the challenge. We are mainly looking for consistent, reliable, dedicated and friendly drivers, preferably with some club racing experience here at RaceDepartment.

Is there some links to the tracks we will be racing on thanks? I cant seem to join the server that is up as well with my club password for some reason

Can you sign a team up with just 2 drivers then bring in more for the longer races, or do you need to sign up everyone at once?

Can you sign a team up with just 2 drivers then bring in more for the longer races, or do you need to sign up everyone at once?
From what I know but @Yoeri Gijsen can correct me on this, you have to inform all your drivers when you enter a team at once. But maybe you can add one or another driver mid-season if the need to have an extra pair of hands driving for your team if there's any reserves available.

Good question.

We'll allow roster changes, but you do need to sign up the minimum amount of drivers at least to make sure people don't enter dummy teams that they hope to field while they are unsure about meeting the driver minimum.

Crone Racing seeks semi-competent drivers for bright green prototype action, low speed spins through gravel traps and occasional mobile chicane service.

On second thought, schedules no good for me, Boo. Ignore post.

Last edited:
Looking for a GT car drive

Finished P2 LMP1 in the last rF2 endurance league here (RD VSC2) and racing for revolution racing in the Virtual Endurance series LMP1.

Won the enduracers clubrace in both lmp2 and gt category

Oh also did the race of champions and I think I got 3rd.

Last edited:
2KF1 Racing are looking for interested parties in the GT class. We're looking to have a strong selection of drivers and nationalities that we can spread across the races.
Any interest in it please contact me. :)

Hello, I am predominantly a GT driver, driven in previous series of the RDLMS, along with numerous other GT series spanning across numerous sims, including RF2. I am free for all races, and all sessions, extremely flexible.

EDIT: TEAM FOUND, no longer looking!

Last edited:
I have an invite for a team due to finishing second in the indycar series. Want to drive for a team preferably but happy to create a team under the name of 'MK Simsport'.

Will be looking to go in lmp2. I woupd consider myself as quick and consistant, i can also develop setups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back