Drivers out; @ Jony Martinez
Drivers in: @Constantino Vaquero;@Jorge Paniagua

Last edited:
Team name: Martini Racing Team #117
Team owner: Claudio Barrera
Team owner forum name@ Claudio Barrera
Drivers out; @ Jony Martinez
Drivers in: @Constantino Vaquero;@Jorgue Paniagua
Can you please confirm that these two drivers are Premium members at RaceDepartment - I am unable to find their accounts. Thank you.

Can you please confirm that these two drivers are Premium members at RaceDepartment - I am unable to find their accounts. Thank you.
Yes, I confirm that these two drivers are Premium members at Race Depertment
.-Constantino Vaquero= Tino
.-Jorge Paniagua = Aluparc

Amazing race on our end! I had a great start and got into a rhythm, but then my game crashed about 45 minutes into the race. :( I was sent down to last place and from there I limited my mistakes. I drove the first 6 hours or so while waiting for my teammates. Bit by bit I was making my way back up the field, and by the time Ismail arrived to take over, we were back to 3rd in class. We had a few close calls and a little bit of an emergency when a server freeze caused another car to warp inside ours and sent us flying into the wall. The rest of the race was just managing the pace, one lap at a time.

Very happy to get our first podium, it made those nearly 9 hours of driving worth it. :D Also a shout out to @David Jundt for that crazy 11 hour drive! Crazy stuff man! :):p

Last edited:
Such an amazing race we had. I started the race in GTE class after making a 6th on qualy, actually I wasn't not much happy with it because I only could get a 59.4, but my first 2h and a half developed better than I thought. At the end of my first stint we were already first in our class after passing @David Jundt that was running on hard tyres. In general the first stint i could push and get some good laps down trying to get a gap with the second classified. The second stint was a bit worse and i was not able to get my rythm going constantly. At the end of these stint I found myself behind @David Jundt, he was really fast in the straight but i was faster on the rest of the circuit, despite that i was not able to make an overtake, till he wanted to go in pits for the pitstop, where i touched him in the back of the car making him spin at the box entry. I slowed down in case he was returning to track, but was already time for his pitstop. Again as i said personally to him, my sincere apologise I didn't know he was going to pitlane.
From that moment on taking in count that HM Engineering car was one stop over us, it was about managing the gap.
At the end an amazing team of drivers Alvaro Baker, Javier Polanco and Amancio Paquez made possible the first victory in GTE's class making is third in the championship close to second and first classified, which will be an interesting battle for the last race of the championship.

Thanks a lot to the organization, the drivers, and my team that did an outstanding job!

See you at Sebring Raceway!

Last edited:
The race was crazy, a lot of traffic, touches and a great fight for the 5th position.

I took the car at the 9th position, slowly I was recovering positions.

At first it was difficult for me to adapt to the car, the traffic and the little patience of the P2. In spite of this, it maintained a constant rhythm and thanks to the incidents that had the other pilots we gained positions.

After an incident with a P2 that was stopped in the tracks, I damaged the car and I had to enter to repair the car

I was picking up the rhythm again and started to cut time @Jonatan Åcerclinth, sticking to him was simple, despite the traffic, the difficult thing was to pass him.

After a lot of pressure, make a mistake and beat him, but it was not there, and I left me and I lost the position and started again.

In the latter part of the second stint, we were fighting for position, but now I was in front until me forward. This part of the race was complicated, between the fatigue accumulated after 4 hours behind the wheel, the traffic and the mistakes, frustrated my options of fighting for the position.

Great fight Jonata, very clean at all times.:thumbsup:

Finally, we obtained the 5th position.

Also mention the work done by @elkrack2 and @kmikze78

I am very unhappy with the behavior of many riders on the track, especially the P2. You put the car in dangerous and complicated areas endangering the other driver's race. I do not understand how at this point in the championship, these circumstances continue.

I want to apologize to Ivan Urban for the touch we had in the first corner when he tried to unfold you, I had to let you through. And to all those pilots who went to bend me and I did not leave.

Finally, we obtained the 5th position.

Also mention the work done by @elkrack2 and @kmikze78

See you in Sebring! :thumbsup:

Just want to throw out a thank you to Jesus Sanchez for a good fair fight for 5th in GT for 2 hours straight, was good fun and I hope that you enjoyed it as well :)

Yes, I had a lot of fun, even though I dreamed about you tonight :roflmao:

Last edited:
What a ****-show for 11000 Bit Racing...

Shameless plug - we have had no time for practice what so ever, because were preparing for our own endurance rF2 event; www.gtr24h.org. My first laps in anger were genuinely in the race it self.

We then start out, by accident on the wrong setup. "Luckily" we then have a disconnect around an hour into the race. Before we're back in, on the right setup and on our way again, we're 3 or 4 laps down on the top runners in class. Myself and my teammate Chris then spend the next 9 hours or so, clawing our way back up. We were actually showing good pace along the way, especially once the darkness fell.

The racing was chaotic though. Granted - Suzuka is a real difficult track for multiclass, but standards of drving for the LMP2's were waaaay down, compared to the last couple of events. I personally drove around 230 laps of this race - 5 (FIVE) of those were with a clean, undamaged car. The rest of the time, I had some kind of body damage. I don't mean to name and shame, but if my math is correct, I had some sort of calamity with every single car in the lmp2 field, except the Feeder Ragnar car and the Talking Door car. Not impressed guys... :speechless:

With 1,5 hours remaining, we were in a good place. We were in 7th, bearing down on 5th and 6th who were just 40 seconds in front of us, having a right old scrap for that position :D Then in the pitstop we had a game-breaking bug end our race. It was the wierdest bug I've ever seen though; when the stop was done, and the driver swap should have given me the car, BOTH myself and Chris were driving the car, BOTH of us could see the other cars, BOTH of us could see the timing but NONE of us were actually connected to the server anymore. :O_o: Before we realized, reconnected and had our DQ removed, we were 7 laps down the order.

Such a shame. We were confident we could have taken 5th position, and by my math that would have given us the championship already. Now we'll have to fight you guys for it on Sebring :cool:

Suzuka wouldn"t be Suzuka without @Stefan Woudenberg . :)

A fun little game for Race Controle to find the easter egg. ;)
Suzuka.jpg

Hello
First of all we wanted to say a big thank you for this race of 12h!
It was a real pleasure to run on this sleeve!
We also have some blame to do some P2, but not all! ;)
The circuit was top with this Mod!:)
Thanks again to the organization and the other drivers!
Hopefully the next one! :geek:

Suzuka Race Report - RDLMS R5 | MK Simsport - Simply Race (LMP2)

Qualified: 11th
Finished: 2nd

Qualifying:

Tom took control for qualy and immediately ran into issues which caused lots of stuttering. During qualy, Tom banked a lap and proceeded to restart his wireless router, restart pc, disconnect all devices - not what was in the plan! rFactor looked like a potatoe for Tom, as by this point he had also lowered all graphic settings.

Having identified the xbox one had decided to download a huge update and turned it off, Tom ran 2 minutes in warmup with the pc running some what normally, lining up 11th for the race.

Race:
And that's where the issues ended. The start was chaotic as everyone knows - and Tom brilliantly stayed out of trouble, performing some brilliant overtakes and establishing us in the top 5 after the first 2 hours.

Matt then got to take control and followed from where Tom left, maintaining good pace and by the end of the stint we were firmly competing for 2nd place. Unfortunately Simtec had issues and retired, leaving us still battling with TDR for 2nd place a lap down from Feeder Ragner Simulators.

Dan again continued and built on the position we had and dealt with an unwarranted stop/go penalty that we unfortunately could not get removed before we took it. 2 laps later handing back over to Matt and fresh boots on the MK Simsport car, we were 30 seconds behind TDR in 2nd.

Matt again pushed on and firmly cemented 2nd place before handing back over to Tom to bring it home.

We had good pace throughout the race and deserved our position on the podium, much more than expected. We could not match the Feeder Ragner Team and their pace was incredible. It is great to see such a great benchmark that has been set by them and some of the other top teams. It gives us the motivation to improve, become better as a team and start woooooping yo....... :)

Traffic Review
With regards to the GTE field and lapping, we had a really clean 12 hours. We had a moment were we warped with another car but came away unscathed. Over than, that the majority of the GTE was brilliant and full respect to you. Those cars are a handful at the best of times, let alone around Suzuka.

Summary
Considering how qualifying did not go to plan, we are delighted that our hardwork an prep has paid off. We have had numerous issues this season, some of which were our own doing, but most outside factors. We have learnt a lot and are getting better at avoiding small mistakes which ultimately lead to these kinds of issues.

Thanks to RD for another great event, the coverage was great to watch.

On to Sebring!

Follow us on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/mksimsport/
Follow us on youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU6-cmjKXarjYm_PAhaTaXA

Last edited:
This is the most fun I have had in simracing. I did the qualifying and put us in 7th. Drove the first two stints and was involved in the incident I 130r on lap two, but nothing I could do about it, suddenly I was just a passenger with 260 straight to wall. A lot of repair time. I ran again two stints in the late hours but the races was settled and we ended up in 8th place. I did have one moment where almost **** my pants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 50 12.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 42 10.3%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 48 11.8%
  • Thursday

Votes: 46 11.3%
  • Friday

Votes: 141 34.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 240 59.0%