RD Le Mans Series Season 1 (rFactor)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Travis Bailey

This may be slightly off topic, but wondering if RD has given thought to also maybe running weekly (1-2 hour) races -- run this in addition to the Endurance races?

For the longest time, I've had no interest in racing any other car except those that are ALMS/LMS types. So to say that I have been chomping at the bit for the release of this mod, would be an understatement. However, I really don't have the time anymore to be able to participate in one of these events. So, wondering if there could be some accommodation for guys like me (I'm sure there are others that feel the same way) running weekly events. Trust me, I realize it wouldn't be in the same spirit, but I cannot imagine a better mod to run in a league format.

Perhaps it would be too much work and I would certainly understand if RD doesn't want to pursue that. But being this is such a professionally run organization, I really wouldn't want to race anywhere else.

Up to now, 2 Project D drivers are available for this season. We are going to join these wonderfull events.

The deadline for the skin is Octobre 3rd. But do we need to give 1 different skin for each class at this date ?
And do you have an idea of when will be available the mod to start making the skin for this season ?

Starting time can change per event, depends on the length of the race. In some cases it might even be a morning start on saturdays.

Breakfast racing anybody :) ?
Okey, thanks for answering.

How is the signup working then, i read somewhere that you have to be a member of the Racing Club. Is it enough for the team owner (who is signing up the team) to be member of the Racing club and have the others signing up afterwards but before the race or how should we do?

How is the signup working then, i read somewhere that you have to be a member of the Racing Club. Is it enough for the team owner (who is signing up the team) to be member of the Racing club and have the others signing up afterwards but before the race or how should we do?

Basically, all of your team members have to members of The Club to race in the league. So if you want to get a team in, get your guys signed up! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back