rF2 RD Le Mans Series @ Le Mans - Saturday 23rd July 2016

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
i think i'm gonna sign out. i don't appear to have the LMP2 cars for some reason yet i have the LMP1 cars....dunno what's going on there. also not feeling 100% 2 hours is just beyond me having never raced for that length of time ever

:mad: This game is very quickly transitioning from love-hate relationship to full on hatred. I was getting stutter so I had to leave during warmup. After the warmup I forgot to lower the wing which resulted in me having difficulties to overtake gt field... Either that or some other problem because I was having serious difficulties in getting up to speed. Bloody hell rf2 can be infuriating.

I don't know, I've never driven this track before, only practiced it for this one event. I am getting weird stutter on other tracks too though and it's been going on from last update. We had huge problems last week during indycar league.

I had a display driver crash also, its the version of the track, VEC had the same issues also, Anyways still managed to win the race due to Matheus having the same unfortunate issues, great ending though was really intense :)

What an ending for the P1 class! Never had such an intense moment in a clubrace!

Amazing pace by James in the second stint though, I really was pushing it and the gap only seemed to get bigger:)

I had a fantastic battle with @Enzo Fazzi throughout the race. We were so close for the entire first hour but after the pitstops I'd managed to get myself a bit of a lead. It was looking like it would be an intense finish for us but ufortunately it ended with a game crash for Enzo. But I think I would've been able to hold on to the win in the end anyway ;):p

I had a fantastic battle with @Enzo Fazzi throughout the race. We were so close for the entire first hour but after the pitstops I'd managed to get myself a bit of a lead. It was looking like it would be an intense finish for us but ufortunately it ended with a game crash for Enzo. But I think I would've been able to hold on to the win in the end anyway ;):p
Let's settle this next week, on a track where my gpu behaves. ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back