rF2 RD Le Mans Series @ Le Mans - Saturday 23rd July 2016

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Sorry guys but what a cluster**** was this? Like 200 incidents in the first few corners with people not caring about others... then at the exit of the first chicane i got taken out by a crashed LMP1 who tried to rejoin eventhough 25 cars are rolling up to that crashsite... No fun at all... sorry...
Don't count on me in further races.

Have to sign out. The crashes with my GPU and this track continue and nothing solves it.
It's a shame as i really like this track. :(

Did you check the Sprint event thread? I switched to "Prefer performance" in the Nvidia settings and this helped a lot. More details over there.

Moreover I'm considering taking part after I couldn't attend the Sprint tonight.. Wanted to go out with my gf tomorrow but this seems slightly unrealistic in Munich these days =/

Guys I'm terribly sorry, my flight got canceled and I won't be home until after the race starts. I was really looking forward to this event, I hope a similar one will be held again soon. Good luck and have fun!

Did you check the Sprint event thread? I switched to "Prefer performance" in the Nvidia settings and this helped a lot. More details over there.

Moreover I'm considering taking part after I couldn't attend the Sprint tonight.. Wanted to go out with my gf tomorrow but this seems slightly unrealistic in Munich these days =/

Didn't work. It still randomly crash.

I've made a setup for the Dorsche for those interested. Well, it's pretty much default but modified for this track.

Attachments

• test.svm
    4.3 KB · Views: 204

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back