Status
Not open for further replies.
98% of their race events are using ISI motor powered games, not interested in those, hence why I'm not a premium member.
Yeah we have only been hosting Netkar Pro and AC events since their birth. So that's the entire time that RD has existed. Do me a favor and stop your millionth trolling attempt. Everybody and me included are really sick of it.

I am highly interested for racing with ACC, but unfortunately I can not race every week.
I hope then than there will be ACC race event (as today with Assetto corsa GT3), and not only a complete championship.

Great news !

I am highly interested for racing with ACC, but unfortunately I can not race every week.
I hope then than there will be ACC race event (as today with Assetto corsa GT3), and not only a complete championship.

Great news !
Club races will of course be coming once the game can facilitate it :)
For the league however we will require the game to develop to a more complete state as there's obviously more variables to consider during league racing.

• Deleted member 113561

Well to be honest at least they are planning on using ACC for RD race events.

Right now looking at their race schedule calendar, 98% of their race events are using ISI motor powered games, not interested in those, hence why I'm not a premium member. So adding new titles to their roster can only be a good thing, and encourage me to actually pump some money into supporting this site in turn taking part in some race goodness. :sneaky:
Ofc, but announcing a championship for a WIP title? Makes no sense when you have no idea if features work well enough until then ...
Do some simple races until you feel confident a championship wouldn't be plagued by issues

AC's early versions had some shortcomings on the MP side, R3E too, as have many other titles. That didn't stop us and many others running successful championships with them.

Built-in features that help are nice but in reality all you need is a field of drivers with a good attitude, a reasonably stable multiplayer implementation and a willingness to put the leg work in and you can host champs in pretty much anything as we have before and no doubt will again.

It might be worth looking into having a Pro and AM series.

With the AM series:
- Fixed setups or in ACC's case, game provided setup options only
- 80% participation rate to be counted for final ratings
- 60min max races
- Pro league members can't compete and vice versa

Just thinking of ways for those with limited time but can still be part of something exciting and rewarding. This would also keep the racing at the Pro level cleaner as their competition would be tighter and they don't have to worry about some random guys dropping in and messing up the racing.

With the AM series:
- 60min max races

Just thinking of ways for those with limited time but can still be part of something exciting and rewarding. This would also keep the racing at the Pro level cleaner as their competition would be tighter and they don't have to worry about some random guys dropping in and messing up the racing.
Good suggestions, thank you :inlove:

With the AM series:
- 60min max races

Yes that's a good idea and would be nice to see, I'm one of the few that can't practice a great deal for league events so that would be better for myself.

I suppose the one thing we have to watch out for is people sandbagging so they get in the lower class. I have seen that in other AC based GT3 leagues. The admins simply move them into the next level up when they've been rumbled...:laugh:

As for the choice of sim, I'm of mixed opinions at the moment about ACC. I do admire it's visuals but at the moment (and I can't explain why) it doesn't make me want to use it much. However yes it is early access and it'll be interesting to see how things develop over time :)

In contrast I've been doing a GT3 league in Project Cars 2 recently and the last round was a 2 hour 24 cycle of Spa with sunshine, rain and fog setup over the course of the race. For all it's faults it was a great race to take part in and I really enjoyed it. A lot of us commented afterwards it was tricky conditions but good fun at the same time.

I'm not saying we should use PC2 by the way, technically AC is far superior but just making an observation on what I've been racing on recently.:)

Brilliant idea ...consider me as .. more or less ... in. :)

Cheers

P.S. Whats about wild cards for those, who have a real life and a familiy in parallel?

Last edited:
Any idea about the day of the week and time? I'm hoping it'll be a decent time for folks in the Americas. I wanted to participate in the Mini championship, but Friday afternoon is work time, not racing time. :(

Yeah we have only been hosting Netkar Pro and AC events since their birth. So that's the entire time that RD has existed. Do me a favour and stop your millionth trolling attempt. Everybody and me included are really sick of it.

It's not trolling I can only see Two Assetto Corsa race out of Ten

The more titles added the more it'll interest me to take part in the Race Department race events and become a premium member.

The more titles added the more it'll interest me to take part in the Race Department race events and become a premium member.
As I expected, just ignore 12 years of history and thousands of daily events run with NKPRO and AC.

You can be sure of one thing. The moment you purchase premium you will get a insta-refund as we really don't want you in our premium group of supportive and friendly people. You don't fit in believe me.

We've completely had it with you and a few other trolls that do everything to derail discussions and try to ruin the great little niche that is simracing.

What's left for you to do now is to hover over the navigation bar item "Account" and click "Log Out" and stay out as you have really overstayed your welcome in our house.

I have learned over many years the it’s a lot easer to be critical than to contribute.

In a small community as this, you actually have the ability to have your voice be heard and improve the experience for everyone.

Instead, you’re using up your equity to distract others from moving forward. Hopefully you can see that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes