Status
Not open for further replies.
If you get accepted, you ruin my excuse of "I don't win due to the car", as I won't be the sole Mustang anymore!:x3::whistling:

It isn't actually a winning car indeed..:roflmao: If I win this, I 'll eat my shoe:O_o:lol.. I did consider drivin the Camaro tonight:thumbsdown:..We'll make it a team effort then;).. Eejj but the best of luck on tonight's race..it's a honor to drive allong as a quest tonight..:D..Greetz!

Well, even though I made it in time, it didn't go the way I wanted. Had a spin early on damaging the car, which made the already slow McLaren even slower, and it was over when all cars disappeared and my Rift went dark.

Regardless, I had a great time. Before this league I had only 2 hours of playtime in this sim, and now I have 25! I enjoyed every race and had some great fights. I want to thank everyone who participated and the staff for organizing/streaming. I'm looking forward to the next series!

Last edited:
Oh well I tried my best :(

Just couldn't get a handle on this car at all. Was running ok but then made a stupid mistake into the pit entrance and I lost nearly a minute in the pits getting myself sorted.

I then ran out of fuel, so with the penalty I would've received it would've only really rubbed salt into the wounds.

Annoyingly when I did a 90 minute practise race this morning I made no mistakes at all and had no issues with the pit stop system :(

Many thanks for RD letting me take part, I'm going to have a nap now. Ten mile run this morning and I'm shattered after that race. Lol :laugh:

Had a few nice battles though, good fun whilst it lasted :)

I said it in the Spa thread already, but I really enjoyed this series!

If I may post a suggestion, something I'd like to see in the future is a mix between the RDLMS and RDGTC. 90 or 120 minute races with mandatory driver swaps.
Anyway, whatever the next series will be, if it fits in my real life schedule I'll probably join it. :)

Provisional results before any reported incidents or penalties applied.
race 4.jpg

Congratulations to the winners. Not a great race for me, but not a completely terrible one either I guess (apart from the game freezing for me for like 5 or 10 seconds for no apparent reason about 6 minutes before the end, resulting in a huge crash that ultimately didn't really cost me anything). I spent most of the race alone, which was probably for the best.

And big apologies to @kamackeris and @Steve Le Gallez for that bit of an early-ish braking on the very first lap tonight at the end of the Kemmel straight. I was trying to stay clear of the cars ahead which started braking a bit earlier as well, but it seemed like you weren't expecting me to do that and it resulted in both of you colliding and spinning out :cry: What makes it even worse is that unlike you both, I had nothing to lose or gain, having not participated in the previous races :( I was trying to tiptoe around others for that very reason tonight, and yet I still did damage, if maybe indirectly. Sorry :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 444 69.5%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 277 43.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 295 46.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 133 20.8%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 172 26.9%
Back