RD GT Championship 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Practicing in rain :)

RMI.png

All drivers that didnt report absence for the last round have been removed from the start grid for the Monza round.

Some of us have a life, you know.:thunder: Was planning to race, was practicing on the server in the afternoon. Then had to go back to work, came home just at the end of quali and couldn't join anymore. I posted that on the forum immediately.:frown:

So: what are the rules, if a the server isn't full in quali, then reserves can join? When exactly? Am I on the reserves list then? If not, why?

Edit: just found out there's a sticky thread for announcing absence. Didn't know that before, but it's still my own fault, I guess.:frown:
My questions still stand.

Hopefully my connection will be fine during this event! Last week I had some problems, connection went off for some minutes in random time spots. But today it was fine! I managed to do some practice this time, so I hope I can finish better. See you guys there!

I am experiencing thunder and lightning in big scale outside my house at the moment. If this does not clear up in time for race I will not be at Monza, as I do not want to risk my machinery here. This dang weather is predicted to last for the next 3 days, so I am not too optimistic at the moment :(

Gutted !!! Awful night...

I was doing fine, was behind Ramon in 9th place, and closing in on him. In the last corner before finish, my game suddenly froze, just running a few metres behind Ramon...I was waiting for a few secs, but arrgghhh..

No more words, except special thanks to my fellow BMW teammate Ross McGregor for his brilliant setup...

Cheers

P.S. apologies if my gamecrash, caused harm to any of you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes