RD GP Championship 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, sorry. I only read the first couple of paragraphs and panicked... will take a look at the guide thank you
Yeah if you want to race then just sign up :)
The livery business can come later, and if you can't make a skin or can't find someone to do it for you, then you're more than welcome to use one of the default RD skins in the thumbnails in the OP of this thread :)

For @SK
Renault%20F3%20launch%20Final_zps6ew2lbt6.png~original

I will have your babies dude... I mean... not actually have a sex change and bear your children... I just mean procreate on your behalf if your not up to it... Basically I'll have sex with your girlfriend.

You're awesome

Name: Ricardo Umans
Nationality: Dutch
Teamname: THGI Motorsports
Car Number: 21
Choice 2: 18

Note: Signup is provisional, will confirm in a few days.
Note2: If anybody who is handy with setups wants to join me, hit me up in pm style.

Australia is in the future, @Ricardo. AEDT is GMT+11, which means the race will be held 11 (or 10) hours earlier in western Europe.
That'll be Saturday morning/midday to answer your question. ;)

Weather conditions play a vitally important role in car setup and handling. How you adapt to the conditions can often be the difference between a win and a loss. All rounds of the RDGPC will be raced under the forecast maximum temperature and weather conditions exhibited by that very track in real life on that very day, so be sure to keep a close eye on the weather forecast in the lead up to race day

So 27feb, silverstone, should be 5 Celsius ,overcast,and snow forecast :)
Get blowtorches out to warm tyres gents.

You can forecast that far ahead? Impressive.

Lol, well unless global warming has gripped it, for 32 years, it was pretty much February all round :) always snowed around my birthday.

Average February for milton-keynes(silverstone)
High-8 c
Low-4 c
Sunshine - 4 hours
Rain-17%

Can assetto be set that low? :thumbsup: Only saying Chris :)

Last edited:
Lol, well unless global warming has gripped it, for 32 years, it was pretty much February all round :) always snowed around my birthday.

Average February for milton-keynes(silverstone)
High-8 c
Low-4 c
Sunshine - 4 hours
Rain-17%

Can assetto be set that low? :thumbsup: Only saying Chris :)
Should the conditions be too extreme (i.e. <5C) then I'll enable tyre blankets. Once the tyres are up to temperature, then the colder conditions actually yield more grip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back