• RD_short_shadow.png
    RD_short_shadow.png
    97.5 KB · Views: 286
Driver Name: Alex Townsend
Nationality: British
Team Name: N/A
Preferred Number 1: 34
Preferred Number 2: 21

Will go into reserves if ok. I'm not 100% sure I could commit to every race but would try my hardest

Oh my god thats incredible :thumbsup::thumbsup: Fantastic Job Sun and thx a lot for that car :thumbsup: Is there anytime a skinpack with all custom cars?
Haha you're welcome man, I enjoyed making it ;) And the skin pack I guess will be available to download later when everyone has submitted their skins :)
Yes pls, im totally untalented in this area..
Can't promise anything at this point because I've gotten so many requests :sleep::roflmao: Show me the livery you want :)

Haha you're welcome man, I enjoyed making it ;) And the skin pack I guess will be available to download later when everyone has submitted their skins :)

Can't promise anything at this point because I've gotten so many requests :sleep::roflmao: Show me the livery you want :)

Ok, i was thinking one in the skinpack, Kerry Flash #88. It has blue and white colours like in Finnish flag : ) Is that ok?

Photoshop cs2
alright, that should be similar to cs5

1.jpg
select the path tool (green square), make sure form layer (purple square, not sure if translated correctly) is ticked. create the path (click add an anchor point, click and hold lets you add curves). when you want to add another path to the layer, make sure the vector mask is selected (see the black edges around the mask), and that 'add to shape area' is ticked (orange square, again not sure about correct translation).

you can adjust the paths later on, which is perfect to get proper alignment for parts that cross several sections of the template (e.g. nose top -> nose side).

not sure if it's easy to understand as it was a bit difficult for me to explain in English, but there should be quite a few tutorials about that I think.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play