RD GP Championship 2017 II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume it will be a private qualifying, ain't it? In that case it might not be as big of an issue, as the opponents don't have to be loaded/unloaded graphically.

grip will be progressive
Is that really a good idea? I mean who would then want to join at the start of qual, and not wait for the last 30minutes when grip is better? It would present an unequal playing field, as well as much higher server load (or even overload) at the end of the session.

This is only an opinion per say, but one that might worth a second thought. :thumbsup:

Ill agree with Tamas as well. If the point is to get people to do there 12 laps within an hour the grip should not progress. Its unfair.

It's kinda Realism VS Fairness(as in equal conditions for everyone) here.

TBH, I'd probably "turn off" realism for this qualifier. Otherwise, we might not see anyone really trying to get on track until like 15 minutes to the end:p

But hey, everyone will try to make the best of whatever decision will be made.

I would like to sign up to this however I haven't competed in any club events yet. If I were to get 5 club events in the next two peeks prior. Would that allow me to sign up?
Unfortunately no. Sign ups close tonight and everyone needs to have the club events completed so I know how many people will definitely be racing. Sorry Jay!

No problem. I'll just wait out for the next one and start getting in to some of the club events. Thanks.

If it's the F3 that tickles your pickle you're in luck. The AMS Club hosts F3 races every Wednesday. All Premium members are welcome to any of our events throughout the week. Just post in the thread for that event and we'll get you signed up.

It's Nurburgring this coming Wednesday. The race format is pretty similar to what the RDGPC is planned to run so hopefully it'll be a worthy replacement.

If it's the F3 that tickles your pickle you're in luck. The AMS Club hosts F3 races every Wednesday. All Premium members are welcome to any of our events throughout the week. Just post in the thread for that event and we'll get you signed up.

It's Nurburgring this coming Wednesday. The race format is pretty similar to what the RDGPC is planned to run so hopefully it'll be a worthy replacement.
Thank you for this Matt. The F3 is definitely one of the better cars to drive on AMS in my opinion so that would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 32 16.2%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 26 13.2%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 28 14.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 27 13.7%
  • Friday

Votes: 69 35.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 111 56.3%