RD GP Championship 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have ordered bram a mario kart *banannas drop out from the back*

Guy's, i think we should now leave it where it is, if you have messages for bram then send them via PM, he will appreciate it, we all have feelings and some are stronger then others.

i will say one thing now, what has happened, isn't a tragedy, it's damm right absurd.

please let's move on and stay on topic please

oh ok sweet, if i see Jari on i'll talk with him and ask him first, for you to commentate there must be a video :p

Didnt saw these messages. We now have now two commentators willing do the videos. Or at least we did moment ago but my messages to them might have changed the situation so that we have no commentators at all. :)

So you all can blame me if there no F3 or Mini videos made by me. ;)

I do whatever....3rd season or a F1C Champ;)
If it is raced on a good week day?
i'll bring a topic up in the future about it, for now let's focus on this league and the upcoming V8 Legaue, but rest- assured i'll do a F1C League at some point.

anyway, im doing some setup testing tonight for the Round 4 League, i will build a strong base for guys who don't fully understand the setup procedure.

T1 is hard, it looks like it's too far and suddenly "Oh, hello there grass". I brake somewhere before the 100m mark, but I don't have much consistency there.

The chicane isn't hard once you get the line right, then it's flat out. And scary.

I do have problems in S2 and S3 though, I lose lots of time there. Those fast sweepers are hard to get right.

I hope we all can finish the race without any serious incidents. It will be hard though, so during lap 1, keep this in mind:
accordion.jpg

(And here's when I jynx it and crash in T1, causing a massive pile-up)

There was only 1 incident in R2 that he caused/was advantaged and he took a penalty for it...end of story.
I didn't take a penalty for it as it wasn't an incident. The entire Jacarepagua race I felt miserable as I also started to think I hit Alex Sene during that race. Visually there was no contact as there was plenty of space between us but with connections from all over the world you never know what happens.

Immediately after the race I contacted Alexandre Sene to apologize in case I hit him and actually encouraged him to file an incident report in case I wronged him. To my relief he replied on the fly that he himself made the mistake himself and had a tankslapper. This basically means that I haven't wronged anybody in any of the races in the last two seasons. Hence I am so incredibly disappointed by the accusations and getting more angry by the day it seems.

After this league I am going to take a break from racing and carefully think what to do. The last days I have had to think a lot about @Attila Domján who was in a similar situation a few years ago and I now completely understand why this BS completely ruined his fun in sim racing. I hope people really think twice next time before they play this terrible card on somebody as its bloody awful.

I hope you reconsider Bram. I think maybe the replay of the last race didn't help as the commentary made out that you were having some kind of demolition derby race and that you were at fault for all the incidents!

No unfortunately not Ant. I have trained so hard to give all whats in me to prolong the title and unofficially that title was secured after last race and then the :poop: ruined all the great emotions coming with a victory in a series. Something that is really rare for me as I usually don't win anything.

I have not worked my butt off every single day for the last six years to have my reputation ruined by some joker that will say: "yeah but he only won the second RDOWC season because he manipulated it as an admin"

I am done, removed myself from the series and will control the cameras for tonight's broadcast and help out there.

Well you're efforts aren't lost on those of us still left Bram.

Have fun with the cameras. Last time I did those it was sweatier than actually racing trying to keep up with all the stuff going on through the field :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes