RD GP Championship 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is one track i'll be putting my setup to the test on :) , it's quite a difficult and challenging track, plenty of places to go off and plenty of places to lose time.

Bring on the challenge!

There is no volunteer commentators available at this moment and I dont like to do highlights without commentary. Im also too shy to ask for favours. ;)
Jari, i believe Jame's is willing to do it m8, i'll try and organize something for us.

i would offer myself, but i have never commentated on a video before, and i have done example's to people on TS, they never responded back to me :)

I am resigning from the series with immediate effect. There seems to be some rumors about me not being independent as race director and driver racing for the title.

Unheard accusations imo which really hit me hard after managing leagues for six years.

I will discuss this further with the staff and the person that raised this via PM. In the meantime I will not be driving anymore in series I help organizing.

Edit: will also remove my personal result from the last Taruma race so the championship title is still vacant for the last race.

My fun is now officially completely wasted and I don't even want to win the championship anymore! Thanks a lot.

I am resigning from the series with immediate effect. There seems to be some rumors about me not being independent as race director and driver racing for the title.

Unheard accusations imo which really hit me hard after managing leagues for six years.

I will discuss this further with the staff and the person that raised this via PM. In the meantime I will not be driving anymore in series I help organizing.

Edit: will also remove my personal result from the last Taruma race so the championship title is still vacant for the last race.

My fun is now officially completely wasted and I don't even want to win the championship anymore! Thanks a lot.

Geez Bram, what a travesty of justice? You not only put in all the time to host these races, but also make sure you are present as a driver, which means a hell of a lot to us all.
The instigator who initiated this, should know that whatever his motives, it's frowned upon by us all, and i'm sure i am backed by all when i ask if there is any chance of you reconsidering your decision.
Please rethink this again?

what, the? that is absurd, let the guy who said it run the leagues and organize this, no i don't think so, so because your running the leagues, due the staff already busy here at RD you take it upon yourself to organize this all for us guys to have fun, yet your being "accused" of being unfair over this?

bonkers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 169 87.6%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 32 16.6%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 28 14.5%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 28 14.5%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 56 29.0%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 70 36.3%