RAI, KUB: don't fight each other

RIP I thought it was 16 laps for some reason

Lap 1st beer
Hulk steady low
Rossi you're gunna run outta fuel so do whatever you want. Push high

Lap 2nd beer
Hulk push medium, use 'save fuel'
Rossi you're ****ed M8. push high

Happy hour starts Lap 17 and ends Lap 18. Fill your boots boys!

RIP I thought it was 16 laps for some reason

Lap 1st beer
Hulk steady low
Rossi you're gunna run outta fuel so do whatever you want. Push high

Lap 2nd beer
Hulk push medium, use 'save fuel'
Rossi you're ****ed M8. push high

Happy hour starts Lap 17 and ends Lap 18. Fill your boots boys!
Engineer will call Rossi in ;)

It could be faster since he can then put desired amount of fuel for 1 lap instead of 100lit. I mean with Clark and Rosberg both pitting, yes he will be in no men land but who knows :)

upload_2018-6-20_22-12-18.png

upload_2018-6-20_22-19-47.png

Sorry to see that for RRR on last lap, I think the manager should release his race engineer. I mean guy saw 16 laps instead of 18. I can sell you my engineer and Hamilton for I don't no...Hulk ;)

As for race, made it to the end which is all it counts this season.

upload_2018-6-21_13-39-46.png

@Milos - This must be a very sour victory. But seeing the close setup rates, does it give you confidence for title battle?
@kedy89 - What happened to Bellof's pace after the pole? And first race's start suddenly a backmarker?
@Jimlaad43 - Do you regret not holding the podium, or these consistent results are good enough for now?
@TTupsi - Was it strategy, or simply pace that put your cars in a higher spot in the race?
@Sasha Jednak - It seems like the team is getting back to the former glory days fast. Are you satisfied with the first 2 races?
@Aidan Keranen - Again some unexpected issues for the team. But your setup rate is worse compared to the rivals. Is it an indication of upcoming better races?
@Slyfrequency - Are you worried about the overheating issues with the engine? Does it hamper your performance?
@rubaru - After a poor day, 1 single point must be a good prize?
@Azabadaza - What a last lap! However, the cash flow and your setup rate indicates better results to come in next races?
@ME9Swe - We heard there were some problems with pit comminucations? Did it affect too much today?
@Audi - Are the rumours about your withdrawal from the sport true?
@bosco lam - How was the team's first race?

The Marketplace is OPEN. Will remain open until Saturday night. Then the GP weekend will begin. The Practice/Qualifying window will remain open until Monday night, then the race will begin. Good luck all. No further reminders will be given.

(Missing sponsors rewards from the 1st race of 1000 credits to Girl Power and Fusion are paid)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back