RD Formula Manager - Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Deleted member 161052

Driver 2 to be Felipe Massa for 600!

Then what's the point of doing driver upgrades when you'll get your driver taken away? You're basicly doing free upgrades for someone.
I agree it shouldn't be a flat double, but I disagree a change should be implemented right now, it'd be very unfair specifically to me, as I was the one saving money and doing skill upgrades so I can have a good lineup this season.

@kedy89
-Another question regarding driver abilities, do we have to decide for one per driver each season, or can we change the one we use from race to race?
You can choose any one of them each race. You don't have to decide which one you will use before the race.

Driver Bids- 300 on Jules Bianchi
Minimum driver cost is 600. :thumbsup:

After nearly all of the feedback i recieve indicate that way, i plan to decrease the former manager advantage in driver biddings. There will be only 300 credits bonus to the former driver's manager in the bidding wars of the next season. Nothing will change this season.
upload_2015-10-4_13-42-40.png

Team name- Tiger Tech Racing
Engine Manufacturer- Mercedes (-500) (4400 Left)
Tyre Manufacturer- Pirelli (-400) (4000 Left)
Driver Bids- Daniel Riccirado (-750) (3250 Left)
Jan Mardenborough (-600) (2650 Left)
Risky Research (-1000) (1550 Left)

Driver buys when I have a confirmed lineup

@kedy89
-Another question regarding driver abilities, do we have to decide for one per driver each season, or can we change the one we use from race to race?
You can choose any one of them each race. You don't have to decide which one you will use before the race.

Minimum driver cost is 600. :thumbsup:

After nearly all of the feedback i recieve indicate that way, i plan to decrease the former manager advantage in driver biddings. There will be only 300 credits bonus to the former driver's manager in the bidding wars of the next season. Nothing will change this season.
View attachment 107028
How long (approximately) until drivers are confirmed for one team if noone else bids?

How long (approximately) until drivers are confirmed for one team if noone else bids?

There is not a specific time, until the marketplace closes i can say. But there is not a definitive time for marketplace period as well. I think it will be already clear when all managers confirm their purchases.

NOTE: I WILL APPLY ALL PURCHASES AFTER THE DRIVERS ARE CONFIRMED. :thumbsup:

There is not a specific time, until the marketplace closes i can say. But there is not a definitive time for marketplace period as well. I think it will be already clear when all managers confirm their purchases.
Thing is that I don't want to buy driver training until I know who'll drive for me :D

hmm. I think it's more than fair to change it right now (drivers).
now, as for the bid.

lets change the buys to the following.
engine: Honda - 200
tyres: Michelin - 400
Alonso - 6650

subject to change again. not sure if I have some money that I can use to cheapen the engine or tyres, probably not.

Favourite Track: Monaco
Sponsors: E and C

4400$

Engine: Mercedes (500$)
Tyres: Pirelli (400$)
Durability Upgrade Lvl 2 (1000$)
Rosberg and Bottas (1200$)
Risky Research (1000$)

Left with 4100$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News