RD Formula Manager - Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
that should be 5th place for me in the WCC. Only just beaten by Grip but also only just beaten 2KF1.
Not too shabby, but disappointing not to be the best Mercedes user by only 2 points.

THE SEASON ENDS...
upload_2016-4-5_14-17-45.png

Final Standings
upload_2016-4-5_15-3-38.png

upload_2016-4-5_15-9-24.png

End of Season Awards

The Most Wins Award
  1. Ronnie Peterson - 7 Wins
  2. Daniel Ricciardo - 2 Wins
  3. Ferenc Szisz - 1 Win
The Most Poles Award
  1. Fernando Alonso - 5 Poles
  2. Ronnie Peterson - 2 Poles
  3. Michele Mouton, Simona de Silvestro, Nick Heidfeld - 1 Pole
The Most Fastest Laps Award
  1. Ronnie Peterson - 5 FLs
  2. Stefan Bellof - 2 FLs
  3. Daniel Ricciardo, Simona de Silvestro, Fernando Alonso - 1 FL
The Engine Manufacturer Award
  1. Ferrari - 9 Wins
  2. Audrey - 1 Win
The Tyre Supplier Award
  1. Pirelli - 7 Wins
  2. Bridgestone - 3 Wins
The Most Podiums Without a Win Award
  • Stefan Bellof - 6 Podiums
The Consistency Award
  • Daniel Ricciardo and Juan Manuel Fangio for they scored points in all races.
The Biggest Disappointment Award
  • Tiger-Tech Motorsports: The team was a favorite when they announced that they employed Mika Hakkinen. The first two races were actually really solid. But they quitted after the 4th round.
The Black-cat Award
  • Goes to Apex Racing Team and Jawz GP for a season filled with misfortunate incidents. The honorable mentions are Canon Racing and DTK Racing.
The "Shady" Award
  • DTK Racing, Girl Power and Apex Racing Team are involved in some shady deals. The details are unknown as there are rumours circulating around the paddock. No official reports are filed against those teams.
The Most Hardworking Pitcrew Award
  • Goes to Aidan Keranen's 2KF1 and Keranen Motorsport teams for working his pitcrew extremely hard. (A total of 20 stops for both teams at Canadian Gp)

End of Season Budgets (applied Pr points to the budgets as there wont be a PR system for the next season)

upload_2016-4-5_15-18-3.png

@kedy89 - That was a really terrible race for you. But both titles are yours. You must have some big plans with that plenty of money.
@Sasha Jednak - A tremendous budget you have for the next year. How will you spend it?
@TTupsi - An abysmal final race for the girls. But now it is time to look ahead. What are your plans for the next season? Audrey engines still will be free?
@Manolis Sigoulakis - What a great final race for the team and a well-deserved 4th spot in the constructor's championship. Will you keep your partnership with Mercedes?
@Milos - Alonso's most pole positions record shows how an unlucky season past for ART. But there is a solid budget in the vault, what are your plans?
@Aidan Keranen - A massive budget awaits you for the next season. There are rumours that Hakkinen might make a return, are they true?
@Jimlaad43 - What a finale! You must be relieved to be able to break the devil's leg at last. Is it a sign of a greater next season?
@airutonpurosuto8912 - Canon Racing struggled, but accumulated a great sum of money in the end. You have been the most outspeaking manager of the paddock as you criticized things heavily at some points. Will you have a bigger impact in the next season?
@Timmieturner12 - A very tough season for the team, but we know that you are not someone giving up easily. Ready to bounce back next season?
@Joel @Márk Lintner - Hello folks. How is it going?

The next season thread will be opened very soon. Stay tuned. Thanks all for participating and making this season a great competition for all. See you!

@Timmieturner12 - A very tough season for the team, but we know that you are not someone giving up easily. Ready to bounce back next season?
Yes it has been a very tough season for us, with many unfortunate mistakes/failures happening to our car. Nevertheless we've shown some great spirit within the team and every member of our staff is still as excited as we were at the start of this season. Our budget for next season isn't that big but changes will be made in the future so we may have to struggle for one more year. As you stated giving up here is not an option. Thanks for the amazing season and see you in the next one!

@kedy89 - That was a really terrible race for you. But both titles are yours. You must have some big plans with that plenty of money.
More than terrible, that could've been another 1-2. For the plans I initially had I would've needed even more money, which I now don't have as this race brought nothing. As I expect that my drivers will demand way more salary next season I'll most likely have scrap these plans. Currently reworking the strategy, one interesting option has opened, but no final decisions have been made yet.

• Deleted member 161052

@airutonpurosuto8912 - Canon Racing struggled, but accumulated a great sum of money in the end. You have been the most outspeaking manager of the paddock as you criticized things heavily at some points. Will you have a bigger impact in the next season?
If only we got a more reliable engine, like - take Ferrari and Renault for example. We would have finished a few more races, but with Audrey we would finish even more.
My only criticism that I ever would criticise was the "first half" of this season having boring races with too many retirements.
And as I saved a ton of cash for next season's impact, it was something that I have instantly confirmed the previous round, and I've got more than 10000 cash along with BRT, Red Night and 2KF1. That's "Thug Life". :D
Anyway, that was a great season you moderated Omer! :thumbsup:

@Aidan Keranen - A massive budget awaits you for the next season. There are rumours that Hakkinen might make a return, are they true?
Don't know where you heard that from, but yes, our top priority leading into next season is to bring Mika back where he belongs. To see him leave hurt us, to see Tiger Tech drop out left us pretty much disgusted. So yes, that's our goal.
Otherwise we're happy with our financial position into next season, and are confident that we can improve next season.

@Jimlaad43 - What a finale! You must be relieved to be able to break the devil's leg at last. Is it a sign of a greater next season?
After overdoing it with the illegal aids at one of the races, we were expecting a much worse season end than we did have. Pirelli will never get money from me again, and thanks to @TTupsi for allowing me to take on Audrey engines when my budget said otherwise.

If the gap to Ricciardo had been bigger, we would have done some team orders to switch our drivers around. So Nick still hasn't won a race with DTK yet :(

The Black-cat Award
  • Goes to Apex Racing Team and Jawz GP for a season filled with misfortunate incidents. The honorable mentions are Canon Racing and DTK Racing.
well, at least someone agrees with that!

@Milos - Alonso's most pole positions record shows how an unlucky season past for ART. But there is a solid budget in the vault, what are your plans?
Nando's been amazing, however I think we'll sadly have to get rid of him.
Plans are to build a beast engine for 8k. Let's do that now actually, before the prices go up due to corruptiuon :p
edit: call it Blackcat, seems like a good name for an Apex engine

@Sasha Jednak - A tremendous budget you have for the next year. How will you spend it?
First thanks BRT for fantastic season, especially first 4 races, for sure the best time since I am in this game (except season 2).:D
Second, well done for everyone who participated in this season and special thank to Omer for another thrilling season.:thumbsup:
Now of course we have got money injection helped by Ferrari giving old engines to BRT (it was internal deal).:sneaky: And this looks really good for next season, now we need to think twice are we preparing for S6 or again giving all and more in S5.:cool:

As for Thunderstorm, fantastic few races. Goal is to beat Keranen motosport only other sister team in the game. And with a bit more money than them we have a good chance. Now let's avoid that Mercedes next season.:roflmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back