RD Formula Manager - Season 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Type B and Type E....?

Ok Mika, go out aggressive, keep the car in the medium revs, lets just get the hang of it. we have bolted on some soft tyres so keep that in mind. going to do some light race simulations

No competition yet? Right???

Bottas and Rosberg (dream team :inlove:), both guys Aggressive and Max revs. Testing some stuff.

No competition yet? Right???

Yes it is just tests. No points, no prizes.

Also keep in mind that you can adjust your fuel loads too.

Will pitting now take as long as in regular race or it will take just one update?

It will not be like in the races. Your pit adjustments will be done in a second and your driver will set a lap time after it immediately without losing time. Because it is just testing.

Yes it is just tests. No points, no prizes.

Also keep in mind that you can adjust your fuel loads too.

It will not be like in the races. Your pit adjustments will be done in a second and your driver will set a lap time after it immediately without losing time. Because it is just testing.
can I change my tyres in the pits? And can I change my tyres right now?

anyway, I'll keep it full fuel

Does money carry over?

Yes.

can I change my tyres in the pits? And can I change my tyres right now?

anyway, I'll keep it full fuel

Well let's say every turn you can try something in any combo you can in the tests (Only in TESTS, in race you have to pit to change something ofc). So dont even think about pitting.

Also @Omer Said you can make the pink of Girl Power a little darker, I see it isn't as readable as I thought :)

Sure.

Drivers dont do mistakes and there is no possibility of crash/mechanical failure. Only running out of fuel or wearing the car completely can stop you. ONLY for the TESTS tough!

upload_2014-10-17_23-44-5.png

I'm a currently updating the game mechanics for i realized some little issues when updating the game.

Changelog:
- Tyre wear, fuel consumption and car wear values will be slightly changed
- Revs was not affecting fuel consumption, it will affect from now on

try with steady pace now. keep the revs up.

Tyre wear is so bad! :D

In the beginning, many parts are under-developed, or terrible we can say. That is to leave room for improvements :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back