RD Formula Ford Championship Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had a few requests to allow third drivers to be signed up.
The way i see it is that we have 5 teams with 2 drivers, and 1 with 1 driver. However this team is 2kf1 where i assume @Aidan Keranen will get a few of his mates involved (?)

So with that, teams are free to sign third drivers

Manor announcement
Manor completes their lineup with the signing of Daniel Harvey, to replicate the team Manor Motorsports had in the RD IndyCar Championship.

Therefore, Manor's lineup is as follows:
#2: Daniel Harvey
#15 (?): Joel Rautavaara
#32: Milos Ancevski

Conversations with Team Leaders have been set-up. Please inform me if you're a team leader and have not received a conversation

Also the deadline for entry is the 18th July, the first test will be run that very day. I would like liveries sent in by then ideally too, I will then record 1 lap for each team and post them here. This will work as a reveal unless any team wishes to use a different method.

Due to the fact that all drivers and cars are identical, I am considering randomising COF variation slightly, and running the test in terms of reliability not speed. This will give a better representation of the season head than a frankly random skill based test.

EDIT: can those who are yet to reveal their number choice please reveal them :thumbsup:

My number is: π

Demon Tweeks K Racing are still looking for a third driver. PM Tim, he'll be online this weekend, I won't.

The car's livery will look similar to this.
Demon-Tweeks-Lamborghini-Brands-Hatch.jpg

Demon-Tweeks-Lamborghini-british-gt-silverstone.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back