RD BMW M235i Racing Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricoow

Premium
tDjKPJB.jpg

If you want to participate in the newest championship you need to sign up here.
Sign-up Form said:
Name:
Teamname:
I have read and understood the notes: Yes/No
Notes:
- By signing up you agree that you have read and understood the league rules and that you will always follow these rules.
- By signing up you commit yourself to a full season of this series. Not attending an event without leaving a report of absence or not attending to multiple events (you can miss only one event when you notice us in time) may result in disqualification from the cup.

- Keep this thread clean only for signups please, all other posts belong in the general discussion.

Last edited:
Numbers will be assigned to by RD. Names must be put in the therefore forseen places on pitboard and window banner" - assigned means that we wait for the numbers then modify livery accordingly or assigned means that Rd admins will put the number on received liveries?
Thanks
Normally it will be the 2nd option to maintain the same font and size for the numbers.
@Ricardo, correct?

Numbers will be assigned to by RD. Names must be put in the therefore forseen places on pitboard and window banner" - assigned means that we wait for the numbers then modify livery accordingly or assigned means that Rd admins will put the number on received liveries?
Thanks
We will put in some time to get everybody the correct number on their livery ;) Names etc are your responsibility

Anyone still have a car-livery for me ? I did some (incl. resized logos) for NKPro in the past, but that was with Paintshop Pro and more in a paint & fill (sometimes only one coloured) style. :) To make a proper livery for this template, I now would need more Photoshop skills.. .
So I'm asking for a finished skin. Numbers and name can be put by myself. Thx !

whens the cutoff date for liveries?

Very nice but don't forget the window banner I included in the dl with the name on it please.

What format do you want the names in?

1: A. Test
2: Test
3: Andy Test

I would take it, please :). (You can write me a PM with a DL link.) Thx for your work !

Was that to me?

The 2 cars I have painted and the zip file... I trust this is all correct.

Showroom_ks_bmw_m235i_racing_18-4-2015-16-38-32_zpsdvd2fxcm.jpg

Showroom_ks_bmw_m235i_racing_18-4-2015-16-38-35_zpsxaiary6t.jpg

And the zip file here

http://www.mediafire.com/download/8mw0ol8n38fkwnz/NWRAP_and_Hypermojo.7z

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 171 66.5%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 112 43.6%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 119 46.3%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 44 17.1%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 70 27.2%
Back