AC Rd 3 of the F3 Championship -Australian GP 21st March 2024.

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hi everyone. This race (the part I made) was terrible for me and has been the proper finish of an unfortunate day for all things car-related in house. My car had a flat battery in the morning, my son's one refused to start when he was 15 km from home, and lastly my ping was horrible. Add to this that my PC was stuttering at an unbearable level, and you get why I called it done after 5 minutes of race (not before being punted by a guiltless Allard while I was dancing all over the place due to my awful connection).
I took the chance to make some tests offline (same stuttering issues, will have to tinker with CM settings to solve it for good) then fire up ACC after a long time, and see that even then I had no pace and will to race at all, so I went to bed :cry:

Hopefully next time will be better, yesterday evening I made some test laps on Suzuka so I can get there with a little bit of practice more, and hopefully with better performances (I disabled a couple of settings that according to some online resource in the past caused issues i.e. smart shadows, and also disabled VSync and frame limiter, and even in a test race online on a public server with 24 cars at Red Bull Ring I was able to get 170+FPS, I don't understand why I'm unable to keep a 75FPS (my monitors higher frequency) stable during our events.
Add that I still have some cars completely white (mine included)..

See you next time on track, cheers to the podium finishers and thanks Paul as usual for organizing the event!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.