RBRcz All-in-One PACK

i understand, and thank you for your reply!
im sure like you and everyone else who's reading this, WRC 8 and DR2 are the main rally games in play right now.

RBR is a game i always heard about but never really checked out until i saw some of the newer graphics/NGP mods. im very impressed so far, and i probably need to just learn how to make my own Gravel/Tarmac/Snow car setups, but car tuning is just not my strong point

This is way of update NGP6.

1.open the RBRCIT
- Restore Original RBR Cars
2.NGP Update to ver.6
3.Update carlist.ini
4.Update All Existing Physics
5. Install your ngp6 cars, and play RBR.

Ngp6 is still not used in online tournaments.
So my rbr pack update is pending.
Thank you.

Hi thanks for this always wanted to try rbr. Having some issues, can you help please.
1. The cars that I move over using rbrcit are not showing in game.
2. I get a yellow message saying something about not being able to load textures.

Any ideas please?
Regards

You should use RBRCit.ini, there you can change the Vanilla game with NGP physics cars (wich i think is a must, its the latest NGP mod that really put the last bit in the game to make it a more complete simulator feeling, if you ask me).

Rigth now its down for maintance though, but that is what you should get, RBRCit also update NGP and Fixpup mod "automaticly" on the same page, you can also change car sound. All in all a great mod

The car you drive do not currently support NGP latest version, luckely i have downloaded the latest already but if you have not you can not update through RBRCit right now becouse the URL is not working. I asked in this Forum but i do not know when it will be up again, and im sorry but i do not know how to update it manually.

Some of the cars like Citroen C3 WRC 2017 still have ngp6 physics Inactive even if everything is updated, but I change it with RBRCIT to DS3 WRC and it worked with npg6 :thumbsup:

Updating everything to NGP 6 standard is still work in progress obviously. Better to track http://www.ly-racing.de/viewtopic.php?t=7878.

In the meantime I noticed some of the cars have messed up cockpit view so I made cockpit internal view fixes for
Citroen DS3 WRC, Fiesta WRC_19, Polo WRC 2016
RBR NGP 6 cars internal Cockpit view fix download

Some of the cars like Citroen C3 WRC 2017 still have ngp6 physics Inactive even if everything is updated, but I change it with RBRCIT to DS3 WRC and it worked with npg6 :thumbsup:

Don't know what you are talking about.
C3 WRC 2017 has already been updated in September, so you should maybe try updating again.

Recommended procedure for updating, using the RBRCIT menues:
1) Restore original RBR cars
2) Update carList.ini (check bottom left "Version:" indicator afterwards)
3) Update all existing physics (or do this for your favorite cars only)
4) "Install" cars using the arrow buttons
5) Apply

Simple as that. ;)

And yes, updating all cars' physics to NGP6 is WIP, but not all NGP5 cars will make it anyway ...

Don't know what you are talking about.
C3 WRC 2017 has already been updated in September, so you should maybe try updating again.

Recommended procedure for updating, using the RBRCIT menues:
1) Restore original RBR cars
2) Update carList.ini (check bottom left "Version:" indicator afterwards)
3) Update all existing physics (or do this for your favorite cars only)
4) "Install" cars using the arrow buttons
5) Apply

Simple as that. ;)

And yes, updating all cars' physics to NGP6 is WIP, but not all NGP5 cars will make it anyway ...
Great stuff NGP mod, i actually feel the cars and can predict how they behave when driving them for awhile (Only Rally Sim available still today i think), where can i donate your work?.

Hi! i cant download the ngp 6 version google download thing says its too many downloading.... this dosent seem so active... ive tried more than 3 times downloading..... anyways just wanted to let you know.

Regards,
Hugo.

I have installed the game today, but the game keeps crashing when I'm in the middle of a race - giving me the error that the RichardBurnsRally_SSE is not working... Anyone knows how to solve this problem? Thank you :)

I have installed the game today, but the game keeps crashing when I'm in the middle of a race - giving me the error that the RichardBurnsRally_SSE is not working... Anyone knows how to solve this problem? Thank you :)

Have you played Season mode?
When use the various mod, cannot play season mod.

I had tested vanilla game,
Just changing the car model will crash the game in season mod.

I recommend play using the rbr tournament plugin.

Hi Leza,
I just installed RBRPro pack, the RBRPro console works just fine, then go thru offline to basic RBR menu, I can move smoothly thru menu, choose car and track and when I start the stage I can see only NGP overlay (timer) with car sounds on but whole screen apart is just black. Car seems to be responsive, it reacts to throttle or gear change but it stays on rev limiter and doesnt start (even blindly).
What could be the reason?
I've got fairy new computer with latest DX12, .net installed

Hi Leza,
I just installed RBRPro pack, the RBRPro console works just fine, then go thru offline to basic RBR menu, I can move smoothly thru menu, choose car and track and when I start the stage I can see only NGP overlay (timer) with car sounds on but whole screen apart is just black. Car seems to be responsive, it reacts to throttle or gear change but it stays on rev limiter and doesnt start (even blindly).
What could be the reason?
I've got fairy new computer with latest DX12, .net installed

That seems to give a definite answer to the RBRPRO team.
I do not use rbrpro..

Last edited:
NGP5 Pack-First fix after May 4, 2019.
There is no big problem with this pack, but I have put my mods to the latest version and there are some change in the manual.

NGP6 Pack-First fix since November 17, 2019.
I have noticed and fixed some issues with this pack in recent versions of NGP6.

(To make an excuse)
I have been doing RBR without problems since October of last year.
Recently, my game started having problems crashing as the vehicle crashed, and I checked the pack for reinstall the game.
So I found out that there was a problem with this pack...

Thanks to my stupid PC. :), and Sorry for the update too late.
I hope many people can enjoy RBR easily.

*If you have any problems, please contact this thread.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back