RBR Movies

F

fordman

• fordman

Hey Guys, check this little Beauty out. My friend from LFS Joecool done this, and this is how it's "meant" to be done. He does it professionally and all his work is second to non, although he does have the equip to go with it, I just think, its about time his awesome work got shared.

Enjoy Guys

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHObQM7mE58[/ame]

Fordie

Nice Mark, I wish I knew how to make those movies. :thumbup:

One little tip to maybe help you shave a second or two off that Rally School stage (getting the gold award there is tough), try to get the nose tucked in tighter and earlier in those sharper turns, it helps to get the power back on earlier and also minimises the understeer. Also, with practice you can pour the power on and use the power sliding technique (an earlier lesson) to get the tail around earlier. Nicely done at the hairpin mate, that one brings me undone a lot. :wink:

My First RBR Video

This is my first attempt at making a movie, so very rough so far.

This was a shakedown / test run I did when planning the latest Rally for Racedepartment, the Finland Sno-Job.
Maybe it will help to encourage a few more RD Racing Club members to give RBR a try.

One more video. :wink:

A little promo for our upcoming Rally, Dry Gravel Mix, showing my test run in France using a gravel mod, and the WRC 05 Lancer (with custom skin).

Yep, I know the handbrake turns need improvement work, and there are a few mistakes, but I've not driven gravel at France before. At least I missed the suicidal camera man though. :cool:

I see what you mean when you said RSRBR improved the graphics of RBR a bit Warren! Nice vids. Also, the engine sounds seem a little more realistic. I can barely make out which car is which in RBR sound-wise.
Still, i quite enjoy the handling 'feel' of the default cars, and trying out the Czech cars has made RBR a bit more relevant for me. However, I've decided that next time i need to re-install windows on my pc, i'll try RSRBR before installing my antivirus! :frown:

Lol Senad. :D
I'm surprised that guy was back there again, I cleaned him up during my Event test run last week. Some spectators never learn, although I may have slowed him up so much that he couldn't get out of your way.
Anyway, please report to the Stewards office for further investigation.

Great movie though, very nice to see the drivers view as well as the TV view. Another skill for me to learn. :cool:

Anyway, please report to the Stewards office for further investigation.
Damn, I would've thought the constant and paralyzing feeling of guilt would be punishment enough.

Great movie though, very nice to see the drivers view as well as the TV view. Another skill for me to learn. :cool:
Nothing special, just a Movie Maker "split screen" plugin; drag and drop video 1, drag and drop video 2, put a transition in between. I'm also a newbie with video editing.

The images are too small, but I wanted to try it. Should've stuck with one big and one small screen, like here:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.