RBR Movies

F

fordman

• fordman

Hey Guys, check this little Beauty out. My friend from LFS Joecool done this, and this is how it's "meant" to be done. He does it professionally and all his work is second to non, although he does have the equip to go with it, I just think, its about time his awesome work got shared.

Enjoy Guys

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHObQM7mE58[/ame]

Fordie

• Justas Mikužis

Golf 3 Kit car physcis it's a lot powerful than is in real :D
But not improve if driving on gravel.. always wheels rotating and nothing else..

Nice drive, :clap2: you have obviously driven that stage many times before and seemed to know exactly what is coming up.

Where was all the tree smashes and spins / rollovers that I usually encounter?? :faint2: :D

Thanks for these videos. they are most helpful.

BFR - RBR Shakedown...

Still getting used to driving these things: manual gears, clutch and using the handbrake (really have trouble with those handbrake turns). The hardest bit to get used to is steering with one hand, yanking the handbrake and then letting go of the wheel whilst accelorating out of the turn (fastest way to correct the steering).

wow nice drive Mark. I think i only saw 1 mistake where you hit the barriers at a hairpin :eek:

I have been using the Skoda too for some practice but found that Lada (hahahaha) is actually really good on dirt.

You were alot smoother than me, I think i try and go too fast and take too many risks hense the mistakes keep on coming! And also you were alot smoother through the hairpins, I think i may hold the handbrake on for too long so its always a 50/50 weather I get round smoothly or go off a bit.

Thanks for posting the vid, It has given me some help on how to drive these tarmac stages, I just need to put that into action now!

See you guys on Wednesday :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back