Rate the song

:):) :):) :):) :):) :) for Spinna. He is one of my favorite producers. He doesn't care about musical barriers which I respect a lot. His album Here to There from BBE (2002) is great, lots of positive energy!

LASERS is a nice album but it couldn't reach up to this (Food and Liquor) in my humble opinion!
I give this song :):) :):) :):) :):)

1080p!

I was about to stop the video after about 15 seconds, but I stayed on it.. and it calmed me right down. Really didn't expect that, might listen to it again in the future. A generous 7/10 is appropriate I think :)

Alright.. let's spice things up in here! Introducing:

An electronic classic but way way way too repetitive. 6/10. Would be 9/10 if less repetitive.

I searched 'music' into Youtube and this is what came up. Be interesting to think what other people think about it.

Well, Psy looks vaguely like my old manger so I always get a laugh out of that..

6/10.. it's a giggle but nothing more than that for me. :D

The Vietcong games, my gateway to the world of music. :)

Don't know the games, but the music certainly carries the typical war-worn vibe of that time. Do I hear a bit of a Hendrix influence there?

Not sure, I would give it :thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup::thumbsup: !

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back