Rate the song

The format is the same as my first thought of word above game, except, we do this with songs instead.

Here is an example:

"There There by Radiohead (Post of user above)"

10/10 (0 being you detest the song or don't know about the song and 10 meaning your adore the song to the utmost)

Yellow Submarine by the Beatles (Your post)"

Let us start with me:

Float on by Modest Mouse

"House of House" most likely means "Electronic Sounds" (Can't listen to it atm), therefore I go for this note: 0/10

Epica - Storm the Sorrow (Decided to go a bit softer, not their heaviest song by any means !)

Not bad. I like the chords and the lyrics, but the lead guitar and drums sound a bit too clean for a song so heavy. 6/10, if not for the guitar and drums it'd probably be a 7 or 8.

Have some more metal! Progressive this time.

+ Great rhytm and beat
+ Guitar mixes well
- Very repetitive, especially sound of vocals
- Quality of lyrics is not that great

I'd give it 6/10

Let's stick with the great rhythms tonight... in the form of ska-punk with a saxophone solo! Me and my best friend travelled 4 hours by train from the Netherlands to Belgium just to see these guys play!

I like it a lot! Very groovy, rhythm caught my legs attention right off. Got to check out The Machine in the next music store. 9/10 :thumbsup:

+ Quality lyrics, well-chosen words
+ Nice change of tone and atmosphere with smooth guitar part and ending of the song
- Lyrics are quite cliché.. ''bleeding pain'' blah blah ''death'' blah blah ''burning disease''...
- Dreadful vocals
- Guitar and drums get boring fast

3/10 is all I can give it

The next song, or cover if you like, will hopefully surprise you.. Starts at 0:20, then have some patience and enjoy :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 117 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 93 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 86 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 60 6.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 125 13.7%