RallyRACC Catalunya - Coll de la Teixeta (Shakedown 2022)

Tracks RallyRACC Catalunya - Coll de la Teixeta (Shakedown 2022) 2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Dumb question: the new v2.1 track folder is renamed as "rallycatalunya_riudecanyes_2 _ColldelaTeixeta", still in the readme is referred as "rallycatalunya_riudecanyes_2" (like the previous version). Is it intentional?

Ok that must be something that content manager fixes for me automatically.

You can fix this yourselves by going to the track folder > ui > collpower/collshake > ui_track.json, and add "circuit" to the tags

You can fix this yourselves by going to the track folder > ui > collpower/collshake > ui_track.json, and add "circuit" to the tags
Thanks, but I added "circuit" to both the ui_track.json files, but it unfortunately still crashes. Strange!

Attachments

• IMG_4753.JPG
    IMG_4753.JPG
    634.6 KB · Views: 6

You can fix this yourselves by going to the track folder > ui > collpower/collshake > ui_track.json, and add "circuit" to the tags.
Thanks, but I added "circuit" to both the ui_track.json files, but it unfortunately still crashes. Strange!
....OK. I figured out the problem. Anything above CSP 2.0 is the problem. 2.0 works, but 2.1 and 2.2 crashes.

tbh assetto corsa isnt a rally sim either so why bother creating a rally stage anyway lol :whistling:

That is the fun of AC, you can do whatever you want. Well, as long as CSP does not cause a crash. I will look into this some time, but probably not very soon

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back