RallyRACC Catalunya - Coll de la Teixeta (Shakedown 2022)

Tracks RallyRACC Catalunya - Coll de la Teixeta (Shakedown 2022) 2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Time to practice the shakedown stage for tomorrow! 09:00 local time. Now you can compare your times to the best drivers in WRC cars. The layout you should use is the normal direction "rotunda". I will rename the layout when the rest of Riudecanyes stage is finished. The progress on that is here below:

Last edited:
I would need to update the start and finish location I believe, plus the awkwardly placed tent at the flying finish. Shouldn't be too much work

Last edited:
Muy buen tramo, pero tengo un problema, ya que cuando llego a la parte de la rotonda no me sale gente, alguien me podría ayudar a solucionarlo?

Very good section, but I have a problem, because when I get to the part of the traffic circle I do not get people, someone could help me to solve it?

There is an option in content manager which adjusts the amount of spectators depending on the type of race, which basically removes spectators from hotlap or practice sessions. Turning that option of should fix it.

Does someone know a way to disable this option for specific tracks?

EttieApple updated Rally de Catalunya - Coll de la Teixeta (Shakedown 2021) with a new update entry:

Integration with full Riudecanyes Stage

This Coll de la Teixeta stage is now fully integrated into the full Riudecanyes stage. The section has received a visual overhaul and better road surface. The fictional reverse layouts are removed.

Delete any older version you might have. Folder names have been changed so it will not be overwritten.

The full Riudecanyes/Duesaigües stage can be found on my patreon page.

jRwJnMl.jpg

Read the rest of this update entry...

That is weird! The texture indeed has a transparent green background to improve the colour of the alpha test edges. But since the shader is set to alpha test, it should not be visible like this. I will try to replicate this on my setup as soon as I can.

That is weird! The texture indeed has a transparent green background to improve the colour of the alpha test edges. But since the shader is set to alpha test, it should not be visible like this. I will try to replicate this on my setup as soon as I can.
Same problem with the trees. Full version from your patreon in use.

I don't know the reason but there are borders visible around trees on my computer. Any ideas?

View attachment 700805

Had the same issue. Played around with with some settings and it seems it might have to do with MSAA. Originally had it at 8x and tried lowering it. It finally disappeared for me after setting it to off.

Same problem with the trees. Full version from your patreon in use.

I found that this is related to the shader patch setting: Track adjustments > Miscellaneous > Trees A2C Dithering.
Turning this on will give a weird effect on the tree and bush textures and decrease the quality of the edges on my track. I have read other reports of weird effect on kunos tracks too. Turning this option off will give a better quality. I will try to change my textures and shaders to give a good effect with this option on.

Trees A2C Dithering OFF
eTXJ9hq.jpg

Trees A2C Dithering ON
wNmr4MN.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back