Rallylegends Mod - Lancia Delta S4 ( Hillclimb Version) v 1.0

Cars Rallylegends Mod - Lancia Delta S4 ( Hillclimb Version) v 1.0 Version 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
nikkk78 submitted a new resource:

Rallylegends Mod - Lancia Delta S4 ( Hillclimb Version) v 1.0 - Rally Cars For Assetto Corsa Game

UOmnlAR.png

if you appreciate this big work, support the development team... consider the possibility to donate or..... offer a beer! :D
2.gif

SUPPORT: https://www.paypal.me/RallylegendsMod

Follow the RallyLegends Mod Project on:
[COLOR=rgb(0, 51,...[/B]

Read more about this resource...

I know this is slightly offtopic but I haven't received a response from you on your Facebook page. I had donated to you to download the beta version of the Delta S4 Gr. B car but I haven't received anything about it and any response. Can this be looked into? Thank you.

Um, interesting strategy with the kn5/skins.

120mb per skin folder, most of which have nothing to do with an actual livery but are needed because most textures on the kn5 are very small (128x128). Whats up with that? Just to make the kn5 look smaller or...?
Still ends up with the same massive (120mb+) cars ingame, just now we have multiple copies of these textures because they are in 4 skin folders rather in one kn5.

Would be interesting to find out what the thinking is behind that choice.

Yes the rear is light, for sure I need a while to learn this car.. thanks for the mod though!

EDIT: after trying the car at Trento Bondone.. wow what a beast! I could not even use boost at 100% , there is so much power and the acceleration is mind blowing. Car looks stunning, too.

Last edited:
How come this car comes with dampers so so soft they are more suited to a limo, not a rally car? Gearsets are useful only for the twistiest of roads, and the back end has mind of its own (something wrong with suspension geometry?).

How come this car comes with dampers so so soft they are more suited to a limo, not a rally car? Gearsets are useful only for the twistiest of roads, and the back end has mind of its own (something wrong with suspension geometry?).
Gearset makes sense for a hillclimb car, chosen for twisty mountain roads. But I agree the dampers at the rear are not good. I basically inversed them (bound and rebound) and got a car that you can throw around corners in a drift. No idea if those values are realistic tho

One can always check the suspension geometry, and if all the wishbones are pointing to the ground rather sharply, you know it is of poor quality. Funny thing is that with this car the suspension is graphically presented very nicely, but the geometry don't follow it (for the most part).

f28tuc.jpg

The .rar is broken, I cannot download it. Tested with two different browsers.

Error: 'Can not open RL_Lancia_Delta_S4_HILL_CLIMB_V1.0.rar as archive'

EDIT: SOLVED: Installed winrar instead of 7z and it's now opening.

Last edited:
Um, interesting strategy with the kn5/skins.

120mb per skin folder, most of which have nothing to do with an actual livery but are needed because most textures on the kn5 are very small (128x128). Whats up with that? Just to make the kn5 look smaller or...?
Still ends up with the same massive (120mb+) cars ingame, just now we have multiple copies of these textures because they are in 4 skin folders rather in one kn5.

Would be interesting to find out what the thinking is behind that choice.
that does sound bit wierd :)
everything that's shared should be packed to kn5 to save resources

if you have same big texture in 4 skins, if you load those in game you will also load those textures again into memory, unless Assetto is somehow smart about this and only loads texture that's not loaded already , but that would probably be another hit to test if it's loaded or not

dunno,... file size is one of the things I hate the most about some mods, and sounds like this decisions makes the file even bigger

Hi everyone, I made the donation but I didn't get any reply .... Can someone help me to get the complete package? I can give proof of the donation ... Not even on the Facebook page they answer ...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back