Rally - "WRC World Tour" - Mon 10th & Tues 11th January 2011

Well, it was fun i start well the first stage but in last sector i lost everything and have to retire. :(
From there nothing more i could do.
Yup snow stages are very fun. :)

ps: have some topic to see the combined results ??

Wow that was a lot of fun! No practice at all so I had to feel my way through the stages. All the stages were beautiful, especially France and Finland. I think I'm falling in love with this game:love:

The first stage was going quite well for the first 99% of the stage. Then I saw the finish line and floored the throttle... didn't know there was one last turn:D I wrapped the poor Impreza around a tree and had to retire. Alway listen to the co-driver I guess:good:

The rest of the stages I made my fair share of mistakes, but I couldn't help grinning all the way through:D

Thanks for organizing these events:good: I'll be back for sure

:( - woke up late and missed the first two stages, the only stages I knew :D

Was a bit of a disaster trying to negotiate the stages with bleary eyes, did OK in parts, but never strung a stage together.

Thanks for setting it up!! Enjoyed all stages bar France - find the tarmac very difficult and the Monte Carlo mod on Joux Plane I found I got no joy from whatsoever.

Overall Rally Results

20110110rdrallywrcworld.png

Congrats Simone, Warren and Terri :trophy:

Stage wins
Simone Demi: 4 stage wins :star::star::star::star:
Mark Johnston: 3 stage wins :star::star::star:
Dariusz Swiderski: 1 stage win :star:

Seemed like Simone finally got himself a driver as fast as him, too bad about those retirements Mark... Awesome speed though.
Impressive drive by Dariusz again, got up to 12th even with a retirement :good:

Also, kudos to Knut. New to the game, no practice, one of the fastest car packs, some of the toughest stages - no retirements, and a great 10th overall for him :good:
And happy birthday :bday:

Thanks to Warren for setting everything up, and to everyone that showed up :thanks:
Welcome to all the new drivers, hope you stick around :welcome:

See you all next week :parrot:

If anyone has any replays they'd like to share, please send them to senad.subasic@gmail.com, or upload them on www.speedyshare.com

Click on the attached thumbnail for a better view.

Attachments

• 20110110rdrallywrcworld.png
    20110110rdrallywrcworld.png
    117.5 KB · Views: 216
Nice pace from Warren. Deserved 2nd place :). And I'm right in the middle of him and Senad, funny. The results give hope for the upcoming Round 1, as just not crashing may probably still prove to be very rewarding, especially now with cumulative damage.

Good times, thanks for setting things up and see you on the loose stuff very soon :).

whoopee, 13th of 31, seems like a pretty good omen for the championship, bring on the cumulative damage! Though I will not post any replays, it looks just too silly how I literally carry the Focus round the bends on my bare hands to avoid any crashes :)

16th of 31, almost spot on the middle (again) maybe if I could peice together a rally properly I would get higher up. Anyway was great rallying once again. And congrats to Chris Williamson who finished 7th, shows what a clean and quick drive can do :)

Wow!!!! What a Rally. Best of all was having 31 drivers, yet another record for our Rally Club. :banana: Can't thank you all enough for your support.

Congratulations again to Simone, still dominant. Even upping the car class to WRC and scrambling the Stages can't stop your strangle hold on us. HOWEVER, looking at the Stage times, I see quite a few very fast drivers in there, they just had a few crashes it seems. Hmmmnnnn!!! I wonder if Group B might slow Simone down? :rabbit:
Well done Terri, first Rally and already on the podium.

Checking the results, this one showed the importance of keeping the car alive rather than outright speed. Not an easy thing to do with these cars in some of these tricky Stages.

Very pleasing to see some great results from guys who have not been in the top half of the field previously, well done. Look at Eckhart :thumb: (going to "upgrade" to WRC for RDRC S2 now? :D )

Also pleasing to see that no particular car seemed to outshine the others either, another good sign for the RDRC.

Huge thanks and welcome to all of the new drivers, too many to mention this time. :thanks: This was certainly not an easy Rally for a debut, but I'm pleasantly surprised at the fairly small amount of Red Ink, I expected much more.

Special thanks to Senad for his Server and Results efforts. :pray:

Off to plan next week's Rally now, but be prepared for something different with an "Oriental" flavour. "Sayonara" (hint hint :wink: ) :ups:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.