Rally - "WRC World Tour" - Mon 10th & Tues 11th January 2011

@Daniel: stability really is more important than sheer speed. For that matter: never try to hit anything smack on, RBR cars are notoriously weak in the middle of the nose, try to somehow bring it round to hit whatever it is with your door or one of the front lights. Good luck to all, like Mikael I will count it a successful night if I have more than one stage in black.

Just had to retire on ONE stage! But on the other hand I had off moments on almost all stages. My RScenter display of current standings messed up before the rest finished driving so I don't know if I'm the honoured "backmarker" ;-)

Whew, that was something. I've made mistakes on every stage (well, maybe with the exception of SS1, where I've just used brake a lot. And forgot to set the long gearbox. But braking was mostly the issue ;)), spun upto 3-4 times sometimes (that ruined my chances of catching Terry). Dariusz, Mark Johnston and Greg on the las stage really shined, but in the end only Simone seemed to be fast AND crashless. I finished quite a lot behind Terri and quite in front of Chris Williamson.

I'm afraid many Aussie and US guys might want to get somewhere on the podium, as there is loads of room between the EU top 3, so I don't have much hope for a good position after such crap ride. I'm mostly disappointed by my night New Bobs ride. Held it nicely composed for half a stage then just spun, big time, 3 times. Also quite a mess on Joux Verte, and judging by the difference despite two 3-pointers and some funny business on one hairpin I wasn't terribly slow at times.

Good fun though, gotta pick the pace and stability up before season starts :).

@Krister - 11/19, so not quite the rear of the pack :).

Simone , are you sure you're not French, form Alsace? You have copilot, one named Daniel Elena? :))
For me WRC's are to fast after one month of wheel :). I never retired from any stage, so I was not the last, glad to see so many drivers and this is only in the EU session, congrats to everyone to participated!

hahaha.....didnt do much RBR at all since "the ashes" but still managed to finish all stages with maybe 2 or 3 CFH and a decent pace for me atleast if i ignore simone and dariuz speeds :p Not a single "retire" so im a happy bunny :D but damn this was hard.
Edit* Forgot to mention ....lost brakes around 2/3 of that aussie night stage....nice to see that there is absolutly no engine brake availble on these cars....hitting first gear at 100 km/h only reved the engine more and didnt slow the car anything at all.
Sry to the officials i had to hit to stop the car at the end of stage :p

My second rally at all and it was a quite good one for me. Only one CFH (missed the hairpin where the 3D pacemark is after the corner instead of before in the first French stage and landed deep in the woods). Some more small noob spins and mistakes cost me time also, but no more major problem. Finished all stages, finished the rally, and P10 is much better then expected. :cool:

Simone , are you sure you're not French, form Alsace? You have copilot, one named Daniel Elena? :))
For me WRC's are to fast after one month of wheel :). I never retired from any stage, so I was not the last, glad to see so many drivers and this is only in the EU session, congrats to everyone to participated!

Thank you Robb!!!For me it's an honor to be compared to the great Seb Loeb!!!!He is my favourite pilot in the WRC!! :-D
Thank you again but I'm not Loeb :)
For to be honest I was expected to do better tonight,but I was tooo much carefull in this race :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back