Rally - Tom's Double Tribute - Monday 27th & Tuesday 28th August 2012

I'm speechless... I wish I could've drove better and got on the top step, but I'm thankful and really surprised that I'm on the podium. It goes without saying that I dedicate my result to Gareth and Matt. Congratulations to Roy and Dubravko for their great performances. Congrats also to everyone on the Impreza podium. Thanks to everyone involved in making this happen!

I'll get my revenge on Rally Mexico... ;)

Btw: I got replays from SS2 to to the last stage, so you could see what funny things I did in case you wanna know:p Not sure how I'd distribute them though.

And finally:

Thank you Matthew Marker, this win is for you.

Congratulations Roy and David.
First time on the podium for David, and it's the top step, great stuff mate. Just goes to show what can happen when you keep the car clean (well, in this case "fairly" clean :p ). Most of us in the Suby didn't do justice to Matt Marker. :(

Well done to Dubravko and Tom (your first podium too I think :) ), and to Viesturs (although you should hang your head getting a podium with 4 DNF's lol :rolleyes:

A few surprises in the Stage wins this time, but pretty obvious that Fernando had his share of problems in this one.
Plenty of RED INK too. :notworthy:

Welcome to the Rally Club Timo, hope you enjoyed yourself and that we see you again regularly.

Huge thanks to Tom for this Rally idea, and making us all aware of the tragedies of Gareth and Matt. Thanks to Senad for his results work, he had to earn his fee this time with a double event. :p Thanks also to Damien for his nice Banner, and Fernando for the podium graphics too.

See you all again next week, we'll go historical again for that one. ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back