Rally - "The Lightweights" - Mon 28th February & Tues 1st March 2011

Warren can you please create a race for tomorrow at 21:00 italian time for me?I can't be at the start of the tonight's race,but I want to make this race anyway...thanks!

Well, I had planned on missing this one but with so many driving I guess I just can't;)

Rick Bamford - Lucifer - OC

I've never driven the Corsa before so I guess i'll havce a go in that.

EDIT:- Interestingly I am also having problems with Sweetlamb. Same issues as described by others here and so far my seetings are what has been suggested. I might just have to skip that stage tomorrow:(.

Oh, well, I guess i will just have to be so far in frount of everyone that it wont matter;)

Made an online ses.with Sweet Lamb,its working now,run it with default set up working with the suspension make it not better only brake bias more to the rear cos the car all most oncontrollable under heavy braking (Susuki Swift)

strange ss1 timer about to go then rbr returned to rscenter with a retired time lol

and another one on ss6 "321" count about to begin then another surprise return to the rscenter with retired time :x

I hope this DNS bug won't be present in RDRCs2 :O

Ah, to bad. Was under a sec slower than the leader after SS7. Then smashed into a tree when I watched the clock on SS8. Finished 4th, happy, because it's my first RBR event. And I got the game on Saturday. :)

Decided to go with the Ignis, Roy was driving that car, wanted to try to beat him in the same car :p

SS1: Took it easy. Not to much to gain there. Much to loose. Don't know how it went, I cannot see the times! :p

SS2: Now I remember why I don't like FWD or bridges... and FWD + bridge + Ole Marius Myrvold = crash. Oh well. 33 sec behind Roy who is leading EU so far.

SS3: ****!!!!!! Last corner-smash *****!!!!

SS4: Bad stage, many small mistakes, looks like me and the Ignis ain't buddys anymore...

SS5: Sweeeet... I got to drive... but with bad pacenotes, and incredibly stupid photographers or wth the guys with vests are it went to ***. Now it's just fastforwarding through the last 3 stages, already fed up over the car, the guys with vests and bored to death by the car :p

SS6: 3 crashes in 3 corners. Retired.

SS7: Roll -> CFH -> Retire

SS8: "We've lost the brakes"

Next rally is with my S2000, looking forward to that, and hope it will be a long time before I have to drive a FWD again!

Wow, What a race!good fight with madmonkey , I enjoyed it very much! I chose to run with the 206 S1600 because is the car that the cousin of my mother uses in real-life rally and wanted to see how it goes on RSRBR:-D
Soon will post my video of my best evidence of tonight,congratulations to all anyway!see you next time! ;-)

I was having a huge fight with Simone and Mark on the first stages, but as I hit the button for "drive stage" on Sweet Lamb, RBR decided that there was no Sweet Lamb for me tonight. This killed the good mood, I was in, and I rolled and span several times on the following stages... But the last time I had a weak club rally I did good in the following championship rally, so I hope it is the same this time around :wink:

Wow, What a race!good fight with madmonkey , I enjoyed it very much! I chose to run with the 206 S1600 because is the car that the cousin of my mother uses in real-life rally and wanted to see how it goes on RSRBR:-D
Soon will post my video of my best evidence of tonight,congratulations to all anyway!see you next time! ;-)

was mega battle, welldone mate, great drive.

Had some good an bad runs, but the car was OK I like the Swift,before the rally start I say to my self "I take it easy"but after 500 mtr. I go on full throttle an making to much mistakes ,it takes at least 2 or 3 stages to calm down.

SS1 going off in the bush take at least 30 sec to go out ,better do a cfh
SS2 so so, not on speed
SS3 hit a three on the tarmac part, engine dead retire
SS4 going ok but not fast
SS5 Sweet Lamb with one cfh an one complete cut corner ( going down an up lol)
SS6 don't like Pirka all those short turns lost my way in the bush 2 cfh an one dead
SS7 not that good
SS8 clean run like those long turns more ha ha

All my training time's where faster except on Sweet Lamb an Autiovaara so I must do what I say to my self "start easy"lol

Thanks for setting it all up,Warren Lukasz an Senad,an all who participated

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies